Davao Jobs Planning Officer Ii (mgbb-plo2-1-1998) Position at Mines and Geosciences Bureau Regional Office XI – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev, we Mines and Geosciences Bureau Regional Office XI - Government, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as planning officer ii (mgbb-plo2-1-1998) and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Davao and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Mines and Geosciences Bureau Regional Office XI – Government|
|Position||Planning Officer Ii (mgbb-plo2-1-1998)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Deadline for accepting applications: March 31, 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Mines and Gesociences Bureau – XI
Plantilla Item No.: MGBB-PLO2-1-1998
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 15
Monthly Salary: Php 36,619.00
Career Service (Professional) Second Level Eligibility
Bachelor’s Degree relevant to the job
4 hours of relevant training
1 year relevant experience
This Office highly encourages interested and qualified applicants including persons with disability (PWD), members of Indigenous communities, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity expression (SOGIE). Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than May 31, 2023:
1. Fully accomplished and signed Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) and Work Experience Sheet (Attachment to CS Form No. 212) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license;
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records and Diploma;
5. Application Letter (specifying the position title and item number applied for);
6. Copies of Certificates of Training program completed; and
7. Certificates of Employment from all previous employers/Certified copy of Service Record.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Address||Mines and Geosciences Bureau Regional Office 11, 2/F EMB-MGB Bldg. 3rd Ave. cor. V. Brgy. 27-C Poblacion Dist., Guzman St, Obrero, Davao City, Davao del Sur, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
ATTY. JASPER ALBERTO H. LASCANO, EnP, CESO V
2F, EMB-MGB Bldg., 3rd Ave., cor V. Guzman St., Brgy. 27-C, Davao City [email protected]
- Industry: Mining
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees