Pasay City Jobs Pollution Control Officer Position at LIME Hotels and Resorts, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company LIME Hotels and Resorts, Inc. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Pasay City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Building/Construction & Civil/Construction, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of pollution control officer and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||LIME Hotels and Resorts, Inc.|
|Position||Pollution Control Officer|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Attend to the requirements of the Hotel prior to the construction or installation of pollution control facilities including the application and securing of necessary pollution permits and renewal thereof;
- Monitor activities pertaining the installation or construction of pollution source and control facilities with the end in view of ensuring their compliance with the air, noise and water quality standards;
- Supervise the proper operation and maintenance of pollution control facilities of the establishment or agency;
- Report within reasonable time to the Authority the breakdown of any pollution control facility, and the estimated and actual date of completion/repair and operation;
- Promptly submit validate/certified as correct by the Resort Resident Manager periodic reports;
- Will serve as a liaison officer between the Hotel and Government Agencies; shall keep himself abreast with the requirements of the Government Agency and the latest available technology on prevention, control and abatement of pollution;
- Maintain relationship with the city/provincial/municipal or local pollution control officers;
- Facilitate compliance of the Hotel with the requirements that may from time to time prescribed;
- Recommend to the management the installation and operation of additional equipment for the pollution abatement facilities;
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must have strong personality and can work under pressure
- With previous experience of managing relationships with subcontractors and clients.
- Willing to work longer hours, shifting schedule, weekends and holidays
- With PCO license
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Lime Resort Manila, Seascape Village, CCP Complex, Atang Dela Rama, Pasay, 1300 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
LIME Hotels and Resorts transforms the ordinary into the extraordinary. What makes us incomparable is that we keep things simple and fun yet unforgettable. We offer excellent value for money for comfortable amenities and the warmest service. Our hotels are closely located to where all the action is, such as local attractions, tours and activities to keep your trip simply awesome.
LIME is a chain of hotels and resorts located in top tourism destinations such as Boracay, Palawan and more future locations. We are committed to provide an exceptional level of service and excellent rooms and facilities. Expect us to bring a LIME hotel or resort to different postcard perfect vacation island around the country.
We put premium in two key things: people and service. Whether they are guests or members of our team, our skills in managing people have a made a big impact in the success of our hotels. We understand our guests because we are young, fun and driven like them.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Company Uniform, Mondays to Saturdays