Laguna Jobs Process Compliance Specialist-san Pedro, Laguna Position at Lazada Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company Lazada Philippines is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Laguna (Others) and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of process compliance specialist-san pedro, laguna and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Process Compliance Specialist-san Pedro, Laguna|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Apply audit review on the current processes, identified pain points, establish quick wins and long term solution.
- Perform process design and logic based on root cause analysis to drive supporting problem statements, workstream prios and key deliverables to support the solution formulation identified.
- The contribution of the role is to support the achievement of the department’s target.
Process Creation, Mapping and Audit
- Perform process review and document the issues or gaps identified.
- Create, amend and manage process requirements & structure (format, writeup, standardization, sign off).
- Review the current processes and perform mapping from end to end.
- Create audit plan (objective, scope, requirements, format, proof of records, audit schedule)
- Process risk and scoring points aligned in the gaps identified
- Audit program and assessment of the current process with forward thinking on the risk and gaps that needs to close
Logistics System Expert
- Subject matter expect in All Logistics System that will be the foundation in building process and bridging the gap in the current procedures.
- Created training materials and working instruction to aid operations team in performing processes and SOPs correctly.
- Roll out SOP and Training Materials/toolkits aligned with the system capabilities for all functions.
- Recommend further system enhancement aligned with the local requirements
- Breaks down a problem, situation or process in a more granular level to understand the key dependencies that will have an impact to the desired output or objective.
- Makes timely and appropriate audits, process and business recommendations based on sound analysis critical to the success of the project completion.
- Anticipates impact of decisions and plans hows to manage risks.
- Graduate of Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science Course. Other courses are welcome relevant to the position or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- At least 1-3 years of relevant work experience in compliance and process, performance management and data analysis, with knowledge of marketplace operations, logistics, transportation, supply chain or last mile delivery preferably
- Good knowledge and understanding of logistics industry and practices, working experience in a well-established 3PL or e-commerce company is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Advance MS Office skills (Excel, Access, PowerPoint), other computing tool is a plus.
- Process oriented and KPI driven
- Can handle internal and external communication with courtesy and professionalism.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
|Address||64R7+4J5 Lazada eLogistics Philippines, Cabuyao, Laguna, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 2012, Lazada Group is Southeast Asia’s leading eCommerce platform. With a presence in six countries – Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam – we connect this vast and diverse region through our technology, logistics and payments capabilities.
Today, we have the largest selection of brands and sellers, and by 2030, we aim to serve 300 million customers. In 2016, Lazada became the regional flagship of the Alibaba Group, and is backed by Alibaba’s best-in-class technology infrastructure.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days