Makati City Jobs Procurement Analyst Position at Global Virtuoso, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 4 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Makati City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & Corporate Finance/Investment
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Global Virtuoso, Inc.|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Procurement Analyst is responsible for verifying crew hotel and transport invoices, ensuring accuracy of invoice details against Client’s records prior to requesting management approval. The position acts as the liaison between the Client’s and its vendors for billing and contractual related issues. It also supports Cleint’s Ops Improvement and Procurement for ad hoc requests.
Duties & Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of the Procurement Analyst are listed below and should be considered non-exhaustive:
• Reviews crewing related invoices and verifies for appropriate documentation and charging.
• Verifies duty travel invoices as needed.
• Corrects discrepancies and variances in reference to actual usage.
• Requests and manages invoice reissuance or credit notes if required.
• Allocates costs to respective port and department cost centres.
• Liaises directly with suppliers on invoice and contract related issues.
• Coordinates and directs all concerns and issues to Client’s Business Improvement and Procurement Manager or Procurement Senior Analyst
• Responds to all vendor queries.
• Supports the Cleint’s Ops Improvement & Procurement team with other duties and requests that are required from time to time
• Cross-trained to Aviation Charges
• Functional Competencies
- Ability to apply general knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, practices and reporting guidelines
- Ability to apply thorough knowledge of applicable information technology and productivity tools (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite) to perform accounting duties
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a past-faced environment while remaining organized with keen attention to details
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining accuracy of required outputs
- High level of customer focus, self-directed, and can work with minimal supervision
• Education & Work Background
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Management, Financial Management, Accounting Technology or related field
- Minimum of 2 years work experience handling high-volume accounting transactions
- Previous work experience with an audit firm, airline companies, and/or in procurement and travel and logistics industry is preferred
- Previous work experience in ERP systems and crew management systems in an advantage
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel (i.e. VLOOKUP, Pivot table, Charts and Graphs, etc.)
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Equipment shall be provided
- Flexible work arrangement - WFH option
- HMO on first day
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Global Virtuoso is a Philippine-based outsourcing company that provides specialist support in mission critical business areas. Our Manila-based team of industry-leading specialists in diverse disciplines and sectors – our Virtuosos – delivers process efficiencies and global best practice at a fraction of the cost of comparable staff in clients’ home markets.
As a result of these world-class capabilities we are trusted with key processes by large international businesses. We also provide Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) with the infrastructure for growth without the need to take on more staff, larger premises or vastly increased costs.
In contrast to traditional Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), we call our work Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) because we manage highly technical processes that rely on knowledge, technical expertise and understanding of speciﬁc business strategies and needs. Many of these processes are not commonly outsourced and are beyond the capabilities of most traditional BPO houses.
Our growing reputation is based on our ability to understand, document, transition, and successfully execute complex technical processes across a number of highly regulated industries. Underpinning these skills, our quality management and process improvement resources, supported by a robust transition management framework, enable us to take on new processes in industries that we have not previously managed. In doing so, we often increase the quality and performance of process delivery against our clients’ experience of managing the processes in-house.In addition to delivering these bespoke services for a broad range of businesses, we offer specific expertise in three key areas such as Aviation, FACA and Healthcare.
- Industry: Aerospace / Aviation / Airline
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Benefits & Others: HMO, Life Insurance, Medicine Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program, Smart Casual, Shifting Schedule