National Capital Region Jobs Project Coordinator Position at Endec Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
PROJECT LIAISON ASSOCIATE ENDEC Group is a Philippines-registered company with years of experience in providing governance, management, information, administrative services, and support processes to affiliated companies and related industries in construction and design. With our company’s quantum expansion and business growth, we are looking for a highly decisive, critical thinker, detail attentive, and can multi-task PROJECT STEERING COORDINATOR who will be responsible to builds and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships, facilitating communications, and coordinating activities among two or more people, agencies or organizations.
TASK AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide support to senior management to better manage day-to-day activities and company image
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the business, as well as an understanding of how that impacts the other entities of contact
- Monitor, coordinate, and communicate the strategic objectives of the business
- Collaborate and communicate successfully with other entities outside of the business
- Manage and assess data about the operations of the company
- Work with other staff members to develop a greater understanding of the business and any issues that arise
- Develop and foster relationships with the community, stakeholders, and other entities
- Collect, analyze, and utilize data and feedback to identify opportunities to improve the relationship between the business and the other entity
- Compile reports about incidents, events, or updates about an important issue for the business
- Proactively solve conflicts and address issues that could occur between the business and the other entity
- Promptly respond to incidents and other events as necessary
- Act as a positive representation of the business to the community
- With a background in public relations, networking, project management, and liaising
- Graduate of BA/BS in Communications, Business Management, Analytics, or associated fields of study (Component Development, International Studies/Relations,)
- At least two (2) years of relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional attitude and demeanor
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to establish and nurture beneficial business relationships
- Capability to negotiate with and influence others
- Analytically and mathematically minded analyzing data and create a necessary report
- Willing to be assigned in Muntinlupa
- Can start immediately
|National Capital Region
|Endec, Inc., 1 Insular Life Drive, Alabang, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a proud group of professionals engaged in the Engineering Design Consultancy. We bring 16 years of experience in the Structural, Mechanical, Civil and Electrical design, project Management and Construction management.
Scope of Services
ENDEC provides a full range of multidisciplinary project services to clientsin both the private and public sector and to international aidagencies.Our services include:
Feasibility studies and planning
Design and documentation
Project planning and economic assessment
Training, operations and maintenance
Quality management and training
WHAT WE DO
Civil Engineering and Design
Structural Engineering and Design
Electrical Engineering and Design
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), to be discussed
- Specific Location: MADRIGAL BUSINESS PARK