Makati City Jobs Project Coordinator (youth Connect 1.5 Project) Position at Plan International, Inc. (ASIA RHQ)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Project Coordinator (Youth Connect 1.5 Project). For those of you who live in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Plan International, Inc. (ASIA RHQ), and able to work under system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Public Relations with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Plan International, Inc. (ASIA RHQ)|
|Position||Project Coordinator (youth Connect 1.5 Project)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
We believe in the power and potential of every child. But this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. And it’s girls who are most affected.
Working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children.
We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood. And we enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We drive changes in practice and policy at local, national and global levels using our reach, experience and knowledge.
We have been building powerful partnerships for children for over 85 years, and are now active in more than 80 countries.
To support access to economic opportunities, Plan International explored and supported community-based enterprise development (CBED) initiatives and invested in the digitization of life skills, pre-employment and CBED training to improve young people’s digital literacy and complement available technical training provided by the government.
Plan International intends to build on the learnings and gains from the first phase of the project, Youth Connect 1.0, and expand to other underserved communities in the Philippines.
The You(th) Connect 1.5 Project will address gaps in youth training and decreased access to economic opportunities exacerbated by the COVID-19 pandemic. Aligned with the Western Union Foundation’s mission of creating opportunities for young people in migration, the project will focus on three migration melting pots in Cebu, Maguindanao, and Western Samar, and support training opportunities, and access to community-based enterprises and employment in these areas.
In line with this project, Plan International invites competent, experienced, and committed professionals to fill the following position.
The Project Coordinator will lead the project team assigned to Western Samar Program Area, Maguindanao Program Area, and Cebu City including related national, regional, and local government agencies, partners, technical vocational institutions, schools, and communities. She/he is responsible for the planning, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of the project. S/he will develop and maintain strategic partnerships; ensure project sustainability and lead in coordination and networking at the national, regional, and provincial levels in pursuit of project goals and adherence to the donor requirements, agreements, and standards. She/he will also work closely with Plan’s national and country offices and the program area offices in West Samar, Visayas Support Center, and Maguindanao.
Further, as the Project Coordinator:
- You will develop and implement a staged work plan in line with the established funding and project requirements.
- You will allocate needed resources based on the approved grant project and in accordance with the donor’s funding regulation.
- You will manage the project budget according to the work and financial plan.
- You will facilitate periodic assessment planning with the project team and key project stakeholders.
- You will ensure the submission of timely and quality reports, according to the prescribed format and requirements of the donor.
- You will represent and promote Plan International in important events at the community, municipal, provincial, and regional levels, ensuring that the contribution of the donor is acknowledged in these external engagements.
- Plan International is a development and humanitarian organization. In exceptional cases, you will be asked to support emergency response activities in the communities in your assigned covered areas.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
To be successful in the role you will need among other things:
- University graduate in Social Science, Education, or a related field. Advanced degree an advantage.
- Minimum of five years of work experience in project management.
- Three years of experience in community development, demonstrating the ability to manage budgets and programs.
- Has relevant knowledge, experience, and training in Rights-based programming; Community Development; Program/ Project Management; Participatory Rapid/ Rural Appraisal.
- Ability to prioritize and manage a complex and varied workload, often to tight deadlines
- Strong competency in critical thinking, result-oriented, and communication skills.
- Supervisory work experience preferably in an international NGO and working on grant-funded projects is a plus.
- Strong background in project management, partnership building/networking, advocacy, NGO leadership, and management is highly desirable.
- Very good command of verbal and written communication skills and the ability to relate to people from all backgrounds.
- Applicants must be based in the Philippines and Filipino nationals.
Location: Makati City, NCR (with fieldwork to project areas)
Type of Role: Project-based (until April 2024)
Reports to: Country Program Manager – Youth Economic Empowerment
Flexible working arrangements
Competitive compensation package (local T&C)
Equality, diversity, and inclusion are at the very heart of everything that Plan International stands for.
We want Plan International to reflect the diversity of the communities we work with, offering equal opportunities to everyone regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
Plan International is based on a culture of inclusivity and we strive to create a workplace environment that ensures every team, in every office, in every country, is rich in diverse people, thoughts, and ideas.
We foster an organizational culture that embraces our commitment to racial justice, gender equality, girls’ rights, and inclusion.
Plan International believes that in a world where children face so many threats of harm, it is our duty to ensure that we, as an organization, do everything we can to keep children safe. This means that we have particular responsibilities to children that we come into contact with and we must not contribute in any way to harming or placing children at risk.
A range of pre-employment checks will be undertaken in conformity with Plan International’s Safeguarding Children and Young People policy. Plan International also participates in the Inter-Agency Misconduct Disclosure Scheme. In line with this scheme, we will request information from applicants’ previous employers about any findings of sexual exploitation, sexual abuse, and/or sexual harassment during employment, or incidents under investigation when the applicant left employment. By submitting an application, the job applicant confirms their understanding of these recruitment procedures.
Please note that Plan International will never send unsolicited emails requesting payment from candidates.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Plan Philippines, 4th floor Bloomingdale Building, 205, Salcedo, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
We believe in the power and potential of every child. But this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion, and discrimination. And it’s girls who are most affected.
Working together with children, young people, our supporters, and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children.
We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood. And we enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We drive changes in practice and policy at local, national, and global levels using our reach, experience, and knowledge.
We have been building powerful partnerships for children for over80 years, and are now active in more than 70 countries.
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Life & Accident Insurance