Quezon City Jobs Project Development Associate (project-based) Position at Manila Water Company, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Project Development Associate (PROJECT-BASED). For those of you who live in Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Manila Water Company, Inc., and able to under a contract working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Building/Construction & Civil/Construction with at least Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Manila Water Company, Inc.|
|Position||Project Development Associate (project-based)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Support his/her project manager in the development of the overall project development strategies in alignment with the concerned internal and external stakeholders.
- Provides support in managing the project development process including feasibility studies, project design and planning including but not limited to construction design, material planning, market surveying.
- Develops relationship with internal and external stakeholders critical in the implementation of the project.
- Recommends changes on the project plan for approval of the project manager
- Documents identified best practices and methodologies during project planning and provide support to project development functions within CPMG.
- Reviews and validates appropriateness and effectiveness project management policies and processes within the Corporate Project Management Group -Integrated Management System (IMS).
- Ensures that all projects are delivered with full compliance to all policies, procedures and governance frameworks.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- With at least 3-year work experience in project management infrastructure and engineering biased environment ideally in water / wastewater /network projects
- With good communication and organization skills.
- Applicants must be willing to work in MWSS Admin Bldg.,489 Katipunan Road, Balara.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Manila Water Company, Inc., MWSS Administration Building, 489 Katipunan Road, Quezon City, 1105 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Manila Water Company holds the exclusive right to provide water and used water services to the eastern side of Metro Manila (“Manila Concession” or “East Zone”) under a Concession Agreement (“CA”) entered into between the Company and Metropolitan Waterworks and Sewerage System (“MWSS”) in August 1997. The original term of the concession was for a period of 25 years to expire in 2022. The Company’s concession was extended by another 15 years by MWSS and the Philippine Government in 2009, thereby extending the term from May 2022 to May 2037.
The Company provides water treatment, water distribution, sewerage and sanitation services to more than six million people in the East Zone, comprising a broad range of residential, semi-business, commercial and industrial customers. The East Zone encompasses 23 cities and municipalities spanning a 1,400-square kilometer area that includes Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasig, Pateros, San Juan, Taguig, Marikina, most parts of Quezon City, portions of Manila, as well as the following towns of Rizal: Angono, Antipolo, Baras, Binangonan, Cainta, Cardona, Jala-Jala, Morong, Pililia, Rodriguez, San Mateo, Tanay, Taytay, and Teresa.
- Industry: Utilities / Power
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)