National Capital Region Jobs Property Manager | Dayshift | Day 1 Hmo Position at Emapta
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Emapta are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as property manager | dayshift | day 1 hmo with a full time work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Building/Construction & Property/Real Estate.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Position||Property Manager | Dayshift | Day 1 Hmo|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Homey. Comfortable. Compassionate.
Find a place you’ll surely belong.
Form meaningful connections, get awesome experiences, and earn the benefits that you truly deserve when you join the team as a Property Manager.
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Schedule: Day shift
- Work Arrangement: Onsite
Your Future Team
Enough with the hustle culture. It’s time to prioritize work-life balance.
As a Property Manager, you will assist with booking and routine inspections as per the management authority and legislation requirements.
Join a team where you’ll be motivated to do your best, be your best, and grow towards achieving your career and personal goals.
What You’ll Do
Wondering what you’ll be doing everyday as a Property Manager? Here are the tasks and responsibilities:
- Monitor and report to the Property Manager about rent arrears daily, assist with arrears admin as requested.
- Assist with issuing any notices as per legislation, as required.
- Assist with tenant inquiries and requests, reporting to Property Manager and/or action requests as required.
- Assist with tenancy agreement renewals, including rent reviews, within legislated timelines.
- Assist with administrating and preparing lease expiry/renewal and report to the Property Manager.
- Where appropriate action work orders on behalf of property management per legislation, the management authority and lessor instruction
- Assist with the vacate inspection process; arrange quotes and maintenance as required; assist with the checklist.
- Monitor Property Managers’ email and assist where required.
- Confirm appointments via email for Senior Property Manager.
- Assist where instructed for in-going tenant processes such as tenancy sign-up and checklists.
- Assist with all maintenance and repairs per legislation, the management authority, and lessor instruction.
- Issuing of any notices for breach of the tenancy agreement and any other notices – as instructed by Property Manager
- Assist with preparing tribunal cases as instructed by the Property Manager.
- Assist with collating insurance claims as instructed by the Property Manager.
- Maintain high-quality standards in the delivery of services.
- Keep up to date with relevant legislation/s
- Develop a thorough understanding of all software available and websites utilized and how to use them to the best of their ability.
- Utilize emails to confirm conversations and/or provide information to lessors, tenants, suppliers, etc., where possible.
- Ensure all information and tasks are entered into our property management system.
- Carry out duties as instructed by the Senior Property Manager.
- Support and develop a positive team culture and morale.
- Participate in morning and afternoon online catch-ups.
- Participate in online training events.
- Participate in online teams meeting once a week.
- Participate in online Culture office meetings every 3 months.
- Adhere to minimum business standards and KPIs as supplied.
- Ensure adherence to office systems and processes.
- Attend all training sessions, conferences, seminars, and meetings as directed.
- Alert management to potential or known problems promptly
- Participate in ongoing performance reviews.
- Maintain personal presentation corporately and professionally.
- Other duties as may be required from time to time
- Have a thorough understanding of all the software available and websites utilized and how to use them to the best of your ability.
- Carry out duties as instructed by the lessor within the provisions of legislation and the management authority.
- Assist with the preparation of tenant Sign Up Packs and routine reports.
- Ensure accurate filing of all documents and correspondence within agency property management software or in hard copy, if required.
- Record all appointments in Microsoft Outlook and share your calendar with Senior Property Manager.
- Attend incoming online team calls and return calls to internal staff as needed.
- Assist in following and completing all checklists.
What You’re Good At
Will you fit the role? Check out these requirements:
- Preferred general knowledge of property management
- Computer literate with a strong desire to utilize all aspects of available software
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail and pride in duties carried out
- Accountable with strong customer service focus and skills
- Developing dispute resolution and negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to take instruction while demonstrating initiative and pro-activity
Whom You’ll Work With
Your success matters the most.
That’s why you deserve to be rewarded with the following benefits that will let you enjoy your life to the fullest by giving you a work-life balance, endless opportunities for knowledge, and many more.
- HMO upon day 1
- Prime Office Locations (Easy access to MRT stations, restaurants, and banks)
- Standard government and Emapta benefits
- 20 days annual leave
- Career growth opportunities
- Diverse and supportive work environment
- Fun employee engagement activities
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||EMAPTA - Orient Square Building, Ortigas, The Orient Square, 2/F, Building Emerald Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
People-oriented, service-driven, and always empowered.
For over a decade, we’ve successfully linked 600+ skilled professionals and industry starters to our global client organizations by offering international career opportunities and flexible working arrangements through our 15 state-of-the-art offices here in the Philippines.
Our commitment to providing our employees with supportive workspaces and benefits motivates our people to stay with us in the long run. We have built top teams for over 540 clients and established a reputation as a leading provider in the outsourcing industry.
We are celebrating having been recognized by HR Asia as one of the "Best Companies to Work for in Asia" (Philippine Edition) and Philippine Daily Inquirer and Statista named us as one of the Best Employers to Work for in 2023.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Emapta Academy, Smart casual, Morning / Mid / Night / Shifting
- Specific Location: National Capital Region