C.A.R Jobs Provincial Government Department Head (provincial Veterinarian) (1) Position at Provincial Government of Benguet – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Provincial Government Department Head (Provincial Veterinarian) (1). For candidates who reside in C.A.R and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Provincial Government of Benguet - Government and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Healthcare & Diagnosis/Others with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) & PhD.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱120,000 - ₱120,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Provincial Government of Benguet – Government|
|Position||Provincial Government Department Head (provincial Veterinarian) (1)|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, PhD, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 116.040|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 116.040|
Deadline for accepting applications: June 6, 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Provincial Veterinary Office -Must be a citizen of the Philippines and a resident of Benguet Province
Plantilla Item No.: 1
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 26
Monthly Salary: Php 116,040.00
Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
3 years experience in the practice of veterinary medicine
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than June 6, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph
2. Performance rating in the last rating period for all positions
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in their application to:
HON. MELCHOR D. DICLAS, M.D.
Provincial Governors Office, Poblacion, La Trinidad, Benguet 2601
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in C.A.R 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for PhD
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of C.A.R 2023
- Provincial Government Department Head (provincial Veterinarian) (1) position job vacancies