National Capital Region Jobs Public Relations Associate Position at Honda Cars Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Honda Cars Philippines, Inc. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Public Relations Associate for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Public Relations, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Honda Cars Philippines, Inc.|
|Position||Public Relations Associate|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Responsible for planning and directing public relations programs and events designed to create and maintain a favorable public image and its brand portfolio through – product launches, press conferences, media test drive activities, write-ups and car clubs’ relations.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in -Marketing,
- Knowledgeable in PR Marketing and Events
- Ability to collaborate with levels in the organization and adapt to various changing situations
- At least one to two years of relevant marketing experience
- Must be knowledgeable to drive 4-wheel vehicle
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Honda Cars Philippines Incorporated, Pacific Center Tower, Ortigas Center, San Miguel Ave, San Antonio, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Awarded as 2023 Philippines Best Employer
- Offers Hybrid & Flexible Schedule
- Competitive Benefit Package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Honda’s automobile presence in the Philippines
HCPI was established on October 1990 under the Philippine government’s Car Development Program. To date, HCPI is a team of over 200 Associates, working with 35 Dealers nationwide. The company provides high quality automobiles to the Filipino people such as, the City, BR-V, CR-V, Mobilio, Brio, Jazz, Civic, HR-V, Odyssey, Accord, and Civic Type-R models. HCPI is a partnership among Honda Motor Co., Ltd., AC Industrial Technology Holdings, Inc., and Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation.
STA ROSA OFFICE (Head Office)
#105 South Main Avenue, Laguna Technopark, Sta. rosa City.
METRO MANILA OFFICE (Sales & Dealer Business)
The Trade and Financial Tower
7th Avenue corner 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
- Industry: Automobile / Automotive Ancillary / Vehicle
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Loans, Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Meal Allowance, Shuttle Service, Gasoline Allowance, Rice Subsidy, Car Plan, Uniform