National Capital Region Jobs Public Relations Officer Position at PJ Lhuillier Group of Companies
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, PJ Lhuillier Group of Companies is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Public Relations Officer and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Arts/Media/Communications & Advertising
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||PJ Lhuillier Group of Companies|
|Position||Public Relations Officer|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The position is primarily responsible for assisting the Communications Department Head (External) in the conceptualization, implementation and monitoring of corporate initiatives. It is also tasked to help build, maintain and protect the corporate image outside the organization. The position is also tasked to create activities to promote and enhance the corporate image of the company through social media.
- Conceptualizes internal events to promote and enhance the corporate image for external audiences
- Executes public relation strategies to increase traffic and conversions to company websites and social media
- Prepares external communications, feature articles and other publications
- Monitors and documents all press pick-ups resulting from any Public Relations (PR) effort
- Ensures proper implementation and monitoring of all corporate events
- Takes the lead role in planning and organizing corporate events that may involve various groups and organizations
- Monitors online news sites and social networking services for mentions of brands and key company heads
- Graduate of Communication-related or Marketing-related course (Advertising, Public Relations, Journalism, English)
- With atleast 2 years of experience in Corporate Communications, Digital Marketing and Events Planning/Management
- With experience in media relations, copywriting, events management
- With excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can effectively set priorities and work on a fast-paced environment
- Can work independently and lead a team
- Can start immediately
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||P.J. Lhuillier Group of Companies, PJL Corporate Center, 1782 N. Garcia corner Candelaria Streets, Makati City 1209 Philippines, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The P.J. Lhuillier Group of Companies is composed of various companies ranging from its flagship business of pawn brokering to local and international remittance, micro-insurance, rural banking, hotel and restaurant management, jewelry and sports accessory retail, information technology, real estate, professional management, and corporate social responsibility.
Formally established in 1988, PJ Lhuillier,Inc. (PJLI) is a dynamic, multi-industry company that owns and operates businesses dealing with pawnshop, non-pawnshop financial services (banking, international and local remittance, non-life insurance, electronic loading, bills payment, and collection service), retail (jewelry and health and wellness products), hotel and restaurant management, information technology management, sports, and real estate/property management.
It is the proud parent company of Cebuana Lhuillier, one of the leading and largest non-bank financial services providers in the Philippines with over 1,700 branches nationwide. PJLI attributes its dominance in the industry to integrity and heartfelt service, its robust network of local and international industry partners, and its steadfast commitment to nurture market-leading businesses for its growing clientele.
Today, the P.J. Lhuillier Group of Companies seeks to become the best and preferred microfinancial and business-to-business solutions partner. The company intends to fulfil this vision through rendering dedication, hard work, and service.
We are your most trusted financial partner
We will empower Filipinos through financial services anytime and anywhere
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Guaranteed Bonus, Performance Bonus, Support: Mondays- Fridays/ Operations: Daily including Holidays