National Capital Region Jobs Qesh Staff Position at First Gen Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of National Capital Reg and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as QESH Staff in our business office, First Gen Corporation.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Services & Customer Service are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||First Gen Corporation|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
At First Gen we take pride in our work of energizing the Philippines through clean power generation technologies. As we grow to become the best in the industry, we are continuously searching for talent who are driven, empowered, and passionate about making a positive difference in the world.
We provide employees with ample opportunities and resources that enable them to perform at their best, contribute value, and help us achieve our Mission of “forging collaborative pathways for a decarbonized and regenerative future.”
First Gen wants you to be good at your job and be successful at it. To this end, we will invest in your professional and personal growth by providing you with the right tools to effectively carry out your role as well as learning and development opportunities to advance your career.
1. Assist in the following Integrated Management Systems (IMS) related functions:
– Monitor and update internal and external audit findings in the Online NCs/OFIs Reporting System based on the status obtained from the auditees.
– Monitor the status of Corrective Action Reports (CARs) generated from operations, maintenance (i.e. USDAR, MIR) and ESH-related incidents.
– Monitor the status of Objectives, Targets and Programs (OTPs) in the Online OTP Management System.
– Submit quarterly report on the status of audit findings, corrective actions and OTPs to Head of Site QESH and concerned groups.
2. Assist in the administration and safekeeping of company’s records from creation and preservation to disposal.
3. Assist in the implementation of Permit to Work Standard such as tracking and monitoring of action items in the PTW implementation audit, and validation of audit findings.
4. Assist in the preparation of logistics for QESH trainings and drills in coordination with HR.
5. Assist in the conduct of regular inspection and maintenance of medical and other emergency response equipment.
6. Assist in compilation and processing of Behavior-based Safety Observation cards submitted by employees.
7. Perform other QESH-related duties and tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in any business-related or communication-related course
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge in MS Office applications.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||First Gen Corporation, 6/F Rockwell Business Center Tower, 3 Ortigas Ave, Pasig, 1604, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
First Gen Corporation (First Gen) is the leading clean and renewable energy company in the Philippines with an installed capacity of 2,763 megawatts (MW). It accounts for approximately 18 per cent of total installed capacity in the country today. First Gen was incorporated in December 1998 to become the primary holding company for the power generation and energy-related businesses of the Lopez Group. First Philippine Holdings Corporation (FPHC), parent and controlling shareholder of First Gen, became involved in the power generation industry in 1993 through its first major investment in power generation, Bauang Private Power Corporation (BPPC). On July 26, 2010, BPPC turned over its 225-MW diesel bunker power plant to the National Power Corporation / Power Sector Assets and Liabilities Management Corporation following the expiration of the 15-year Cooperation Period covering the project. The Bauang power plant was constructed pursuant to a Build - Operate - Transfer (BOT) Agreement executed by and among Napocor, BPPC and First Private Power Corporation (FPPC) in 1993. Located in Bauang, La Union, the plant is considered to be the largest bunker diesel power plant in the world. As of 2012, First Gen has a portfolio of 15 power generation plants that are predominantly contracted for sale under long-term power purchase agreements or other energy sales agreements. First Gen's power generation portfolios utilize indigenous fuels such as natural gas, water and geothermal steam. As a world-class energy company, First Gen's Management System complies with standards set by the International Organization of Standards (ISO) of Geneva. An ISO 9001:200 certification for Quality Management was first awarded to the Company in 2004.
- Industry: Utilities / Power
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)