National Capital Region Jobs Quickbooks Bookkeeper (limitless Distribution) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of QuickBooks Bookkeeper (Limitless Distribution). For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Jobstreet Philippines and willing to work in our office under part time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Quickbooks Bookkeeper (limitless Distribution)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Part-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Under general supervision, create and maintain the accounting records for the company using the QuickBooks Online applications. Reconcile all accounts as needed. Interface with outside accounting experts such as tax CPA, auditors, and QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor consultants. Assist the accounting department manager or owner in running and customizing reports that provide business analysis and results. Perform banking functions as required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- General Setup and Accounting Records:
- Create and maintain QuickBooks Online company data. Understand the account and company setup steps and maintain a general knowledge of the major areas of the QuickBooks Online application.
- Create and maintain QuickBooks Online users, and set and maintain the appropriate access levels. • Export periodic backups of the QuickBooks Online company data.
- Create and maintain vendor records, including contact information, payment terms, and any other information required.
- Create and maintain customer records including contact, delivery, and payment information. • Customize the company invoice form and other forms, such as sales receipts and estimates (Plus only) as needed.
- Create and maintain employees including contact information, payroll salary or rate information, and related employment data, such as W-4s and other new hire paperwork.
- Write checks in QuickBooks Online.
- Invoice customers. Upon approval, distribute invoices to customers via email or mail.
- Manage bills received from vendors (Plus only).
- Create and maintain time-tracking records, if applicable. (Plus only)
- Prepare estimates if requested. (Plus only) • If estimates are used, match invoices to estimates. If time tracking is used, tie it to invoicing. (Plus only)
- Record bank transactions as needed. Download bank transactions into bank accounts (Plus only).
- Prepare or monitor the preparation of payroll.
- Make journal entries as directed.
- Reporting and Reconciliation:
- Track the cash balance and alert the owner or manager with regular cash flow reports.
- Customize and memorize reports for the owner, outside accounting experts, government agencies, outside payroll services, and other interested parties. These reports include account balances, profit, and loss figures, and transactional reports.
- Reconcile bank accounts and perform account analysis on assets and liability accounts. (Note: this duty should be segregated from the employee who receives the checks and goes to the bank.)
- Prepare 1099s for application vendors. (Plus only)
- Make (or ensure they’re made) payroll tax deposits, and create and file (or ensure it’s done) payroll tax reports.
- Create and file sales tax reports.
- Interfaces and Miscellaneous:
- Make bank deposits, order checks, verify bank drafts and charges, and resolve bank errors.
- Work with CPA and QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor consultant as requested.
- Answer questions from vendors, employees, and customers about their bills, paychecks, and invoices.
- Understand the capabilities of each level of QuickBooks Online including Free, Basic, and Plus.
- Understand the add-ons that work with QuickBooks Online, such as payroll, credit cards, and online banking. Be knowledgeable about what’s available.
- Stay briefed on Intuit updates and news that affect the QuickBooks Online application and accounting rules and requirements.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Excellent knowledge of computers and the Internet. Work fluently with Microsoft Office, email, browsers, Windows operating systems, and PCs.
- Ability and knack for working with numerical data. Attention to detail. Accurate.
- Solid understanding of the three levels of QuickBooks Online application: Free, Basic, and Plus.
- Knowledge of double-entry bookkeeping is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of business and accounting terms such as profit, ROI, assets, liabilities, etc.
- Ability to effectively manage time, meet deadlines, and work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of general office procedures, such as copying, faxing, filing, and shredding.
- Innovative and creative in the form of continuous improvement to internal processes.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Two-year community college business degree with bookkeeping or accounting courses required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 40 per week
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Keeping facilities cleaned and sanitized. Following CDC guidelines and social distancing.
Work Location: Remote
- Bookkeeping: 2 years (Preferred)
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||JobStreet by SEEK - Philippines, Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinson’s Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days