Pampanga (Angeles City) Jobs Radiologic Technology – College Faculty Position at College of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, College of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Pampanga (Angeles City) and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Radiologic Technology - College Faculty and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||College of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel|
|Position||Radiologic Technology - College Faculty|
|Region||Pampanga (Angeles City)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
COLLEGE FACULTY JOB
- Must be Bachelor’s Degree in Radiologic Technology
- With PRC License
- Preferably with Teaching Experience
- Additional leave
- Company Christmas gift
- Company events
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid training
- Pay raise
- Promotion to permanent employee
- Staff meals provided
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|City||Pampanga (Angeles City)|
|Address||College of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel, Km. 78, Mc. Arthur Highway,, City of San Fernando (Capital), 2000 Pampanga, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.