Cebu Jobs Real Estate Acquisition Officer – Cebu Position at SEAOIL Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, SEAOIL Philippines, Inc. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Cebu (Others) and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Real Estate Acquisition Officer - Cebu and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Building/Construction & Property/Real Estate
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||SEAOIL Philippines, Inc.|
|Position||Real Estate Acquisition Officer - Cebu|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Every role in SEAOIL contributes to bettering the lives of Filipinos.
The real estate professional facilitates the overall site acquisition process.
Success in this role will require you to fulfill the following responsibilities:
1. Research the possible properties that meet SEAOIL requirements to identify the site location, size, area zoning regulations, and traffic patterns attributing to sales volume.
2. Communicate the property owners, station dealers, brokers, and other real estate professionals to expand network reach and explore more opportunities and alternatives for expansion.
3. Evaluate the potential properties to determine their suitability for a retail station. This includes negotiating purchase or lease terms, as well as addressing any concerns or issues that may arise.
4. Perform turn-over to Station Turnover and Rollout Team (STAR) subsequent to the lease agreement signing to apply for necessary permits to construct and operate the intended fuel station.
5. Monitor the complete collections of documents and all other requirements from the applicant in compliance with the prescribed schedules.
6. Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of leads reports, monitoring templates and overall leads assessment gathered through the different leads generating resources.
7. Performs other functions that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications of the Role:
- Graduate of a bachelor’s degree
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Licensed Real Estate Broker is an advantage
- Must have good negotiation skills, good communication and interpersonal skills
- With 1-2 years land acquisition, business development or sales experience
- Realistic Job Preview: Sourcing and dealing with property owners and LGU for the acquisition of sites and relevant documents
- Work will require frequent traveling nationwide
- Willing to cover Cebu areas
- Must be a resident of Cebu
Benefits of Working in the Company:
Office-based positions can enjoy the privilege of working from home during the pandemic.
Employees will have the opportunity to be trained by our in-house training team and subject matter experts.
Early regularization opportunity.
|Address||SEAOIL, Tres de Abril St, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SEAOIL Philippines, Inc. is a proudly FILIPINO company that shares and understands every Filipino's hopes for the future: a better economy, the youth achieving their dreams, and a healthy environment. As an organization, SEAOIL makes a conscious effort to do its part in fueling the nation towards success.
In 2020, SEAOIL earmarked Php 10 million to support the country’s efforts to fight COVID-19 as part of the #FuelPHtoRecovery campaign. The company likewise offered free fuel and discounts to frontliners from hospitals, local government units, and transport groups.
Through our innovative products, services, and programs, we remain true to our promise of “Fueling a Better Future.” Over the years, the company has been recognized for its performance and people practices. To name a few:
- In 2019, SEAOIL was included in BusinessWorld’s annual list of Top 100 Corporations in the Philippines, at rank 43.
- In the same year, SEAOIL received the Asia’s Best Employer Brand Award for the 5th consecutive year (since 2015).
- In 2018, SEAOIL won in the prestigious ASEAN Business Awards for the Priority Integration Sector (Energy).
As the leading and largest independent fuel company in the Philippines, SEAOIL continues to expand its network to provide quality and affordable products to more Filipinos. We are committed to each and every one of our customers, because it is for them and through them that we are in this business.
- Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Predominantly Hybrid, Smart Casual, Monday to Friday (Office-based), Monday to Sunday (Depot Operations)