National Capital Region Jobs Records And Admissions Associate Position at Asian Institute of Management (AIM)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Asian Institute of Management (AIM) is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Records and Admissions Associate and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Education/Training & Education
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Asian Institute of Management (AIM)|
|Position||Records And Admissions Associate|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Records and Admissions Associate monitors admissions data and assists the Office of the Registrar & Student Experience by preparing, monitoring, and providing accurate data management support.
- Produces weekly reports and statistics specifically related to recruitment and admission, or as required.
- Ensures application files/documents are correctly managed, including the creation of new intake applicant/ candidate files with all required application data and requirements collected from applicants are accurately entered into AIM’s database systems in a timely manner. Recommends needed updates for the Student Information System.
- Assists in the tracking of students’ academic records, scholarships, and student visa or clearance status. Establishes and maintains relationships with other schools/ universities involved in the admission verification process.
- Liaises with the recruitment team to obtain weekly updates and details on calls made on leads, applications, and acceptance-offered candidates and sends reminders to the team regarding their admission deadlines.
- Serves as front liner for internal and external inquiries about the Institute’s admissions/ enrollment policies and procedures ( e.g. AIMAT, qualifications, loan requirements, scholarships, visa processing, etc.)
- Conducts the administration of the AIM Admissions Test (AIMAT), coordinates with local and international testing partners, and handles the processing of loan applications, as well as the filing of visa authorization requests
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Educational Administration, or Student Services
Minimum Experience: 2 years of relevant experience in admissions, student affairs or registrarship work; exposure with international students is an advantage
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Asian Institute of Management, 123 Paseo de Roxas, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Learning and development opportunities
- Competitive benefits
- Wellness programs
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our mission is to sustain the growth of Asian businesses and societies by developing professional, entrepreneurial, and socially-responsible leaders and managers
To inspire and support an Asian approach to business and societal management that respects the social and financial impact of its decisions and actions.
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)