Taguig City Jobs Recovery/remedial Officer Position at Philippine Investment Two (SPV-AMC), Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Philippine Investment Two (SPV-AMC), Inc. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as recovery/remedial officer with a full time work system, which domiciled in Taguig City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Philippine Investment Two (SPV-AMC), Inc.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for the recovery / disposal of Non-Performing Loans acquired from various banks/financial institutions through, restructuring, and other means / out of the box recoveries/resolutions
· Prepares account briefs and strategize for commercial resolution
· Negotiate with clients/borrowers for possible repayment scheme and/or full settlement
· Conduct due diligence in Courts, government, or private offices
· Conduct asset search and skip trace as needed
· Coordinate with in-house and external counsels on the litigated accounts, as well as accounts for legal action
· Handles execution of Court decisions in favor of the company.
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/ Management, or Equivalent
· Driver’s license, and a willingness to drive, a big plus for this position
· Excellent Interpersonal and negotiation skills, plus an ability to work under pressure in a customer oriented environment
· At least two (2) years’experience in the finance or real estate industry
· Willing to work in BGC, Taguig City
· Can start immediately
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Philippine Investment, 23rd Floor Philippine Stock Exchange Tower, 5th Ave. Cor, 28th St, Taguig, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
we provides a broad range of financial solutions and an in-depth expertise on asset management and disposal. We offer complete paralegal services supported by a proficient backroom and an asset management software with data warehousing and asset tracking capabilities.we implement acquired asset disposal strategies, via one-on-one sales, auctions or joint ventures.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: CS200414824
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Company Uniform