Manila City Jobs Recruitment Associate Position at Co Ban Kiat Hardware, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Co Ban Kiat Hardware, Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Manila City and surrounding areas as recruitment associate with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Co Ban Kiat Hardware, Inc.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Psychology, Human Resource Development Management, or equivalent
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Knowledgeable in MS Applications (Word, Excel, and PPT)
- With good oral communication and analytical Skills
- Responsible with end to end recruitment process of Office based employees including screening of resume and job applications, shortlisting, initial interview, background checking, coordination with department heads for final interview, monitoring of candidates and ensuring completion of requirements
- In-charge with conducting HR Orientation to new employees covering Company Profile, Principles of Employment, Compensation and Benefits and Company Code of Conduct. Also assigned to coordinate with TK team for orientation of new employees regarding Timekeeping System and Process
- Prepare 201 File and Probationary Contract for new employees
- In-charge with 1st day Company Tour/departmental introduction to new employees
- Accountable for enrolling new employees in Biometric System
- Coordinate with Partner Agencies re Manpower Request of Sales Promodisers and monitor hiring process
- Maintain Sales Promodisers Plantilla and Masterlist as well as updating Office Vacancies Report
- Coordination with Compben Team for enrollment of TIN of new employees and other government related updates (Merging, PMRF Update, etc.)
- Responsible for the enrollment/applying of BDO Cash Card/Debit Card for all direct employees
- In-charge with creation and issuance of Company Id for New and Regular employees
- Other reasonable tasks and/or duties incidental to your function or that of the company, which your superiors may ask or direct you to perform.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Co Ban Kiat Hardware (Cobankiat Bldg II), 231 Juan Luna St, Binondo, Manila, 1006 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
From introducing a do-it-yourself concept that birth to the retail concept in the hardware market in the Philippines, Co Ban Kiat Hardware Inc. kicks off a year of celebration for its 100 years founding anniversary.
Co Ban Kiat Hardware Incorporated has a regular client network of more than 1,500 industrial organizations; 1,600 traditional community hardware stores, and 584 home building specialty chains of stores across Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao.
Truly, the trusted distributor of global hardware and home improvement brands will continue providing more years of world-class hardware solutions.
Binondo, Manila, National Capital Region
Quirino Ave. Tambo, Paranaque
Hardware, Automotive, Construction & Building, Home Living, Outdoor, Plumbing, Lighting & Electrical, Household, and Tools
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Registration No.: -
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Additional Leave Benefits, Mondays-Saturdays