Davao del Sur (Davao City) Jobs Recruitment Officer (khan Kon Chi Construction And Development Corporation) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Jobstreet Philippines has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Davao del Sur (Davao City) and surrounding areas as recruitment officer (khan kon chi construction and development corporation) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Recruitment Officer (khan Kon Chi Construction And Development Corporation)|
|Region||Davao del Sur (Davao City)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Tasks and Qualifications
- End-to-end recruitment process
- Enrollment of new employees to corporate systems (Sprout HR System, Biometric Devices) and assist in the review of Employee Pre-Employment Requirements submitted by new applicants for proper 201 filings.
- Keep track of evaluation schedules of employees under probationary status to ensure their fitness and qualifications for regular employment.
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department/ projects.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by the Immediate Supervisor/ Manager from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or its equivalent.
- Organized and attentive to details.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Davao City: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
|City||Davao del Sur (Davao City)|
|Address||Teleperformance Davao, SM, 4/F Annex Building, Quimpo Blvd, Ecoland, Matina, Talomo, Davao City, 8000 Davao del Sur, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days