National Capital Region Jobs Regional Coordinator Position at Department of Social Welfare and Development Field Office MIMAROPA – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Department of Social Welfare and Development Field Office MIMAROPA - Government is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of REGIONAL COORDINATOR and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with contract working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Services & Social Services
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱47,000 - ₱47,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Department of Social Welfare and Development Field Office MIMAROPA – Government|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 46.730|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 46.730|
Deadline for accepting applications: May 22, 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: COUNCIL FOR THE WELFARE OF CHILDREN
Area of Assignment: Malate, Manila
No. of Vacant Position: One (1)
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 18
Monthly Salary: Php 46,725.00/ N/A
Status of Employment: Contractual
Preferably CS Professional/2 nd Level Eligibility
Bachelor’s Degree relevant to the job
8 hours of relevant training
2 years of relevant experience
- The Regional Coordinator is responsible for providing assistance and secretariat support to the RSCWC in the performance of its core functions in close coordination with the Council for the Welfare of Children (CWC), prepare RC/SCWC accomplishment reports for submission to CWC and special report to the Regional Development Council/Regional Planning Development Board/Metropolitan Development Authority, as appropriate/necessary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing assistance and secretariat support to the RSCWC in the performance of its core functions in close coordination with the Council for the Welfare of Children (CWC):
- Coordinate the conduct of RC/SCWC and CWC-led activities and ensure proper documentation of proceedings and required follow-up actions.
- Initiate/spearhead the review of RC/SCWC strategic plan and the formulation of RC/SCWC Annual Work and Financial Plan and catch up plan as may be necessary.
- Provide technical assistance and capability activities to the Local Government Units to ensure functionality and sustainability of the Local Council for the Protection of Children.
- Coordinate/facilitate implementation and monitoring of RC/SCWC and CWC-led programs, projects and activities for children.
- Generate data on children based on standard data requirements of national plans for children and facilitate preparation of regional situational on children.
- Maintain an updated directory of RC/SCWC members, Local Councils for the Welfare of Children (LCPC) and other stakeholders and explore prospective networks for child rights promotion and protection.
- Prepare RC/SCWC accomplishment reports for submission to CWC and special report to the Regional Development Council/Regional Planning Development Board/Metropolitan Development Authority, as appropriate/necessary.
- Perform other related functions as may be necessary.
Interested and qualified applicants must fill out the application form through the link below: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd2U61vsAZpk3rm0PLU85ehiGK8AdfiKeyzE35 HAsttovSNFQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Please attach the following documents through the link on or before May 22, 2023.
1. Application Letter (preferably handwritten) addressed to
Leonardo C. Reynoso, CESO II
DSWD Field Office MIMAROPA
1680 F.T. Benitez cor. Malvar St. Malate, Manila
1. Accomplished and notarized Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport size picture and thumbmark; and Work Experience Sheet which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph
2. Comprehensive/Functional resume or Curriculum Vitae.
3. Copy of Certificate of Eligibility/Rating/License (if applicable).
4. Copy of Transcript of Records.
5. Copy of certificate of relevant trainings/seminars attended
Any application emailed to [email protected] shall use the email subject (LAST NAME – POSITION TITLE – DIVISION/PROGRAM/SECTION/UNIT), unless otherwise it will not be entertained nor processed.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
Qualified applicants will be notified thru email and/or text message.
This Office highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants including persons with disability (PWD), members of indigenous communities, and those from any sexual orientation and gender identities (SOGI). DSWD MIMAROPA complies with the Equal Employment Opportunity Policy (EEOP) and that No person with disability shall be denied access to opportunities for suitable employment. A qualified employee with disability shall be subject to the same terms and conditions of employment and the same compensation, privileges, benefits, fringe benefits, incentives or allowances as a qualified able-bodied person.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Department Of Social Welfare And Development IV-MIMAROPA, 1680 Benitez St, cor, 1004 Gen. Malvar St, Malate, Manila, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
DIR. LEONARDO C. REYNOSO, CESO II
1680 F.T. Benitez Cor. Malvar St., Malate, Manila
The Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) is the government agency that focuses on the alleviation of poverty and the empowerment of disadvantaged individuals, families and communities for an improved quality of life. As the Department's frontline arm in the Region, it is the DSWD Field Office MIMAROPA’s responsibility to manage and implement the agency’s functions region wide.
The MIMAROPA Region is composed of five Provinces namely Occidental Mindoro, Oriental Mindoro, Marinduque, Romblon, and Palawan. Parts of the region are idered Geographically lsolated and Disad aged Areas (GIDA) which makes it even more challenging for the field office to deliver its mandate. This, however, didn’t hinder the DSWD MIMAROPA in ensuring that the beneficiaries get to feel and enjoy the assistance and benefits from the Department's programs and services.
With the authority to function as the government's social welfare, agency, DSWD MIMAROPA enables Local Government Units (LGUs), National Government Organizations (NGOs), National Government Agencies (NGAs), People’s Organizations (POs), and other members of civil society in effectively implementing social welfare and development programs which include disaster management through technical assistance, resource generation and augmentation.
These programs are aligned with the Department's Organizational Outcomes: 1) Well-being of poor families improved, 2) Rights of poor and vulnerable sectors promoted andprotected, 3) Immediate relief and early recovery of disaster victims/survivors ensured, 4) Continuing compliance of social welfare and development (SWD) agencies to standards in the delivery of social welfare services ensured, and 5) Delivery of social welfare and development (SWD) programs by local government units (LGUs), through local social welfare and development offices (LSWDOs), improved.
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Uniform