Cavite Jobs Research And Development Assistant (for Processed Meat) Position at Cavite Meats and Agri Trading Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Research and Development Assistant (for Processed Meat). For those of you who live in Cavite and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Cavite Meats and Agri Trading Inc., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Manufacturing with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱22,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Cavite Meats and Agri Trading Inc.
|Research And Development Assistant (for Processed Meat)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT (FOR PROCESSED MEAT)
- GRADUATE OF BS. FOOD TECHNOLOGY, FOOD ENGINEERING OR OTHER RELATED COURSE.
- MUST HAVE AT LEAST 1 OR MORE YEARS EXPERIENCE AS R & D ASSISTANT IN PROCESSED MEAT INDUSTRY.
- FAMILIAR WITH PRODUCTION SET UP
- EXPOSURE TO BASIC TECHNICAL R&D TASK SUCH AS
A. SHELF LIFE STUDY
B. BILL OF MATERIALS
C. BASIC PRODUCT REVISION
D. SENSORY ASSESSMENT
E. BASIC PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
F. SUPPLIERS AND RAW MATERIALS ASSESSMENT
G.PRODUCTION LINE Q.A TASK (PRODUCT DAILY RUN
FOR OLD AND NEW PRODUCTS)
- MUST BE COMPUTER LITERATE
- MUST HAVE ABOVE AVERAGE COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- A RESIDENT OF IMUS CAVITE OR OTHER NEAR BY LOCATIONS
- CAN IMMEDIATELY START
|Cavite Meats And Agri Trading Inc., Km. 31 Emilio Aguinaldo Hwy, Cavite City, Cavite, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
CAVITEMEATS AGRI-TRADING INC., started in 2016 with the main purposes of engaging in hog dealership, sourcing meat from several farms in Southern Luzon, in order to supply the pork requirements of various wet markets and Super Market in the areas of Dasmariñas, Imus, Pasay and Subic. Through persistent effort, the fledgling company was able to develop its market, and in a short period ventured into the commercial growing of hogs or hog farming involves: breeding, gestation, birthing (known in the industry as farrowing), weaning, nursery, and hog finishing. To be able to meet the growing demand for their products.
In November 2016, Cavite Meats Agri-Trading Inc., formally registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to be included among the selected companies contributing to the nation-wide thrust towards agro-industrial development. The quest for improvement has not stop since. The ever-rising consumer standards and the constantly changing business climate demanded heightened awareness and quick response.The company convincingly met these challenges and, before long Cavite Meats Agri-Trading Inc, established itself as one of the major player in the fresh meat industry.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), paid SL&VL, Annual Performance bonus, Office based: Mon-Friday; SP Team: with Saturdays