Valenzuela City Jobs Research And Development Staff Position at GFI Enterprises Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Sciences & Actuarial/Statistics, we GFI Enterprises Inc., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as research and development staff and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Valenzuela City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||GFI Enterprises Inc.|
|Position||Research And Development Staff|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
1. Performs product development such as product reformulation,raw material replacement or experimentation process improvement
2. Assist in developing new products.
3. Conduct shelf-life study for new developed products and/or existing products for validation.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||G.F.I Enterprises, Inc., 63, J. P. Rizal Street, Arty Subdivision, Valenzuela, 1440 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
In the beginning, Growers was literally a backyard operation. It all started with a bakeshop salesman with a passion for peanuts. In the early 1960s, long before fastfood restaurants and potato chips became a staple of Filipino snacking, one of the more popular snack time favorites were peanuts, especially adobong mani or peanuts roasted in garlic and oil. Usually wrapped in a small paper bag, adobong mani was quite the savory treat due to its aroma and flavor. A successful bakeshop salesman was no stranger to adobong mani. In fact, his passion for peanuts was so strong, that he began experimenting on various peanut processing methods with a specific product idea in mind, less-grease peanuts. It was the only one of its kind at the time when roasted peanuts were often too messy to handle and too oily to be considered a healthy snack. The secret formulation blended well with the peanut's natural flavor and his roasting process enabled Filipinos to enjoy peanuts without feeling messy and oily. Less-grease peanuts became such an instant hit that it soon gave birth to one of the Philippines' most loved household brands-Growers! We are URGENTLY looking for competent candidates for our existing vacancy:
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, With prescribed company uniform, Monday to Saturday Work / 8AM to 5PM