National Capital Region Jobs Right Of Way And Permits Specialist (any 4 Year Course) Position at Maynilad Water Services, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Right of Way and Permits Specialist (any 4 year course). For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Maynilad Water Services, Inc., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Maynilad Water Services, Inc.|
|Position||Right Of Way And Permits Specialist (any 4 Year Course)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Job Description Summary
Responsible for the validation of land and right of way (ROW) for acquisition and in securing the required legal documents; assist in securing all the necessary documents for permit acquisition for the proposed and ongoing Capex projects.
1. Facilitates due diligence, checks validity and veracity of documents, back-tracking of Transfer Certificate of Title (TCT), and research on properties for acquisition or ROW.
2. Coordinates with NGAs, LGUs, HOAs and other community organizations, companies and private individuals/owners regarding properties for acquisition or for ROW issues.
3. Inspects and monitors compliance of conditions given by MAYNILAD to sellers of properties or owners of ROW, e.g. demolition of structures, vacating of premises, payment of compensation to IFS, among others.
4. Prepares transmittals and ensures completeness of documents endorsed for MOA, LOA, UFA, CTS, DOAS, etc.
5. Secures copies of transfer of titles and payment assessments of relevant taxes for acquired properties and ROW, and other necessary documents for permitting purposes.
6. Maintains and updates ROW records/documents and project progress reports and handles encoding and filing in the PMD Portal.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
Graduate of any Bachelor’s degree.
• At least one (1) year work related experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
• Knowledge of office processes, procedures, and technology such as MS Office among others • With interpersonal and good communication skills
• With analytical and problem-solving skills
• Established wide network among NGAs, LGUs and private sector PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES/ATTITUDES
• Must be able to work in a highly demanding and pressured work environment
• Customer service oriented • Able to maintain confidential information • Resourceful • Displays honesty and integrity
• Detail oriented
WORKPLACE RESOURCES AND ENVIRONMENT EQUIPMENT/SOFTWARE USED
• Microsoft Office
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• GIS-Web Map
• Printer/ Scanner/ Photocopier
WORKING CONDITIONS and OCCUPATIONAL HAZARDS
Works in a normal office environment and requires field work Exposure to busy and dangerous roads / areas
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||M34G+H49 Maynilad Water Services, Inc., Katipunan Ave, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Maynilad Water Services, Inc. (Maynilad) is the water and wastewater services provider for the 17 cities and municipalities that comprise the West Zone of the greater Metro Manila area. In 1997, the company was granted a 25-year exclusive concession by the Philippine Government, through the Metropolitan Waterworks and Sewerage System (MWSS), to operate, maintain and invest in the water and sewerage system in Caloocan, Las Piñas, Malabon, Manila, Muntinlupa, Navotas, Pasay, Parañaque, Valenzuela, parts of Quezon City, a part of Makati, Cavite City, and the municipalities of Rosario, Imus, Noveleta, Bacoor, and Kawit in Cavite. Maynilad went through a change of ownership on January 24, 2007, with the consortium of DMCI Holdings, Inc. (DMCI) and Metro Pacific Investments Corporation (MPIC) winning 84% of the water company’s shares in a public bidding.
The corporate history of Maynilad began with the successful privatization of the Metropolitan Waterworks and Sewerage System (MWSS) in 1997. Before then, MWSS was the government corporation in charge of providing water supply and sewerage disposal services in the greater Metro Manila area. In a highly anticipated bidding that drew the attention of the global water community, the partnership of Benpres Holdings Corporation (Benpres) and Ondeo Water Services, Inc. (formerly Suez Lyonnaise de Eaux) was awarded the exclusive right to run the water and wastewater operations in the West Zone of Metro Manila. Towards its 10th year, after a string of financial, legal, and regulatory disputes, Maynilad went through a change of ownership, with the consortium of Metro Pacific Investments Corporation (MPIC) and DMCI Holdings, Inc. (DMCI) acquiring 83.96% of the water company’s shares. Lyonnaise Asia Water Limited (LAWL) held a 16% share. The MPIC-DMCI consortium took over on January 24, 2007, and immediately worked on the financial and operational rehabilitation of Maynilad. In August of the same year, the consortium signed a prepayment and settlement agreement with Maynilad’s creditors and MWSS. By January 2008, the new owners of Maynilad had already paid off the company’s outstanding debts, which had then reached $240 million. An aggressive catch-up plan was also implemented to increase company revenue, improve water service operations, and drastically cut commercial losses. To herald the sweeping transformation that was about to take place, Maynilad launched its new company logo in November 2008. The new logo reflected the new direction and renewed mission of the company’s management team. Positive change has finally come to Maynilad. And soon, the results will be felt in all of West Zone. Truly, sa bagong Maynilad, dumadaloy ang ginhawa.
Product & Services
SEWERAGE & SANITATION Aside from delivering potable water, Maynilad also provides sewerage and sanitation services to the West Zone. It operates and maintains pumping plants and wastewater treatment facilities 24 hours a day, seven days a week to ensure the efficient collection, treatment and disposal of wastewater.At present, only residents and establishments in Tondo, Sampaloc, South Manila, Malabon, Navotas, Caloocan, Projects 7 and 8 in Quezon City and Magallanes Village in Makati City may connect to Maynild’s sewerage system.
Customers in these areas are encouraged to avail of Maynilad’s sewerage services for a cleaner and safer environment.
Customers in areas not covered by Maynilad’s sewerage network dispose of their wastewater through their own septic tanks or sewage treatment facilities (for big commercial and industrial customers).
Those who are located outside the sewered areas and maintain their own septic tanks, may avail of Maynilad’s desludging services.
- Industry: Utilities / Power
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), to be discussed
- Specific Location: Arroceros, Manila