Makati City Jobs Risk Management And Compliance Specialist (cpa Required) Position at Arcadis (formerly Hyder Consulting)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Makati City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Risk Management and Compliance Specialist (CPA required) in our business office, Arcadis (formerly Hyder Consulting).
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or even higher and greatly experienced in Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Arcadis (formerly Hyder Consulting)|
|Position||Risk Management And Compliance Specialist (cpa Required)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Conducts risk management interviews with various stakeholders in the Middle East to ensure compliance with Arcadis Business Control (‘ABC’) framework.
- Excellent drafting skills required to complete the documentation of the test papers and share the same with interviewees, obtain feedback, conclude on the findings and agree on a timeline.
- Maintain regional action tracker compiling actions from internal audits, external audits and risk management testing.
- Follow up with various stakeholders in the business to promptly close out actions before they are overdue.
- Assist in the preparation of project watch list for ME region and other deliverables required as part of quarter end reporting to ANV.
- Engage with external auditors in the Middle East and UK (few UK entities handled by ME) and assist in project managing the external audit process until finalization of statutory accounts.
- Prepare IFRS financial statements and co-ordination with different teams in the business to complete the disclosures/ notes to the financial statements.
- Completion of adhoc government survey reports as required by Dubai and Abu Dhabi Emirate authorities.
- Providing financial information to assist bidding team in successfully completing the bid reports.
- Assist Regional Risk Manager with due diligence performed on strategically important topics.
- Collaborate with the Financial Risk and Controls lead, the Risk Management team and local/regional/GSSC finance teams.
Minimum Academic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s/ College/ Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA is required
- At least 3-4 years of relevant work experience, preferably in external audit, internal audit or risk & control positions
- Experience in preparing IFRS/PFRS compliant financial statements (preferably with knowledge and experience in consolidation) is required
- Experience with Oracle is preferred
- Excellent project management and communication skills (English)
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines despite multiple and conflicting priorities
- Self-directed and assertive individual who can work on their own initiative, is driven and used to working in a fast-paced large corporate organization
Work location: Zuellig Makati (currently in flexible hybrid setup)
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Arcadis, 8 Rockwell, R. Hidalgo, Poblacion, Makati, 1210 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Multinational company
- Fast-paced environment
- Work-life balance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Working at ARCADIS means being part of the leading global natural and built asset design and consultancy firm. We offer working on challenging and fascinating projects that make a difference to society. We are a leading, successful and global company with plenty of room for creativity and entrepreneurship. ARCADIS is proud to employ 28,00 talented and passionate people.
We have a global comprehensive Health & Safety program to help prevent incidents and protect staff from injuries, illness and accidents. We offer (global) environmental, infrastructure, water and built assets consultancy and architectural design job opportunities that will empower your career and expose you to new cultures. We welcome everyone, from those just embarking on their careers to seasoned professionals, to apply.
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), .