Davao Jobs Sales Assistant (loans) Position at Security Bank Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Security Bank Corporation are looking for candidates for the position of sales assistant (loans) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial and domiciled in Davao and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Security Bank Corporation|
|Position||Sales Assistant (loans)|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
As a Sales Assistant (Loans), you provide back-end sales support by coordinating with Operations to efficiently implement lease/loan facilities, report generation, and booking processes.
How you’ll contribute
- Prepare and endorse document requirements, checklists, and related reports (Credit, NFIS, AMLA, etc.) to Operations to initiate booking and processing of loans.
- Update pipeline accounts database to monitor client bookings and requirements regularly.
- Ensure completeness of client documentary requirements by coordinating with the client, sales officer, or referring unit/channel/referrer to initiate booking and credit check.
- Ensure on-time booking by closely coordinating with the Credit and Documentation officer, SBC Credit, LOSD, and Fincon to monitor the process and account progress.
What we’re looking for
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Finance/Accountancy/Banking
- Should have at least 1-2 years of relevant experience in office administration, record-keeping, basic credit/loans processing, file management, document screening, and/or report generation
- Able to communicate and coordinate effectively with different departments for information and follow-up
- Organized, keen on details, and able to check for discrepancies
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
|Address||Security Bank, 358 R. Magsaysay Avenue, Davao City, Davao City, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including one of Euromoney's most prestigious industry awards in 2021—Best Bank in the Philippines.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them to feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Guaranteed 15 months pay, Annual Performance-based Bonus, Corporate Attire