National Capital Region Jobs Sales Engineer-urgent! Position at SICCION MARKETING INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 4 months ago
Our company, SICCION MARKETING INC. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Sales Engineer-Urgent! and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Eng/Tech/IT
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||SICCION MARKETING INC.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Manages and achieves Sales Target; establishing new and potential customers.
- Maintaining good relationships with existing customers and business partners, manages and offers good after-sales support services.
- Administers and participates in bidding process
- Prepares and sends timely proposals, quotations, and other needed documents
- Keeps abreast with market trends and competition, government requirements, product application and specifications.
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Geodetic/ECE/Civil/Mechanical), with or without Professional license.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
- Knows how to drive and with valid driver’s license is an advantage
- This position requires frequent travel, some outside the local area or out of town.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Siccion Surveying Equipment was established in 1965 and pioneered in the manufacture of surveyors’ steel tapes, umbrellas, wooden tripods, leveling rods and steel range poles in the Philippines.
From the original husband-and-wife operation, the venture grew into a full-staff organization when it incorporated in 1980 under its present name, Siccion Marketing, Inc. In addition to manufacturing its own surveying instruments, the company later distributed imported brands of surveying, engineering, drafting, hydrological and meteorological instruments and supplies.
Although the firm originally catered to the needs of civil and geodetic engineering practitioners and students, it has since added various items to its product line to service a wider range of market. The ensuing construction boom in the country saw the addition of various materials testing instruments and supplies such as compression machines, UTM’s, test sieves, concrete mixers, cylinder molds and sand cones to serve the construction industry’s needs.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: 1800 A. Mendoza St. Sampaloc Manila