South Cotabato Jobs Security Guard I (132) Position at Provincial Government of South Cotabato – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Provincial Government of South Cotabato - Government is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in South Cotabato (Others) and surrounding areas with minimum criteria High School Diploma & Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate and experienced in the field of Services & Armed Forces, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of security guard i (132) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱15,000 - ₱15,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Provincial Government of South Cotabato – Government|
|Position||Security Guard I (132)|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 14.680|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 14.680|
Deadline for accepting applications: June 5, 2023.
Place of Assignment: Provincial Governor’s Office – Civil Security Unit
Plantilla Item No.: 132
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 3
Monthly Salary: Php 14,678.00
Security Guard License (MC 11, s. 1996- Cat. IV)
High school graduate
THE AGENCY ENCOURAGES APPLICATION FROM QUALIFIED PWD CANDIDATES, MEMBERS OF THE INDIGENOUS COMMUNITIES AND THOSE FROM ANY SEXUAL ORIENTATION AND GENDER IDENTITY (SOGI).
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter (5 sets) and send to the address below not later than June 5, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) and Work Experience Sheet (attachment to CS Form No. 212), which can be downloaded at csc.gov.ph
2. Certificate of Employment (if applicable).
3. Performance rating in last rating period (if applicable), should be at least VS.
4. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/PRC rating and license.
5. Photocopy of Transcript of Records/Diploma; and
6. Photocopy of Certificate/s of relevant trainings/seminars attended.
APPLICANT’S WITH DEGREE IN BS AGRICULTURAL ENGINEER OR BS AGRICULTURE AND BIO SYSTEMS ENGINEERING ARE ENCOURAGE TO APPLY TO ITEM NO. 800
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Address||FRVQ+C8J South Cotabato Provincial Capitol, Rafael Alunan Ave, Poblacion, Koronadal City, 9506 South Cotabato, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier their application to:
REYNALDO S. TAMAYO, JR.
Provincial Government of South Cotabato, Alunan Ave., City of Koronadal
The Provincial Government is composed of 18 offices.
The Provincial Governor heads the executive branch composed of 17 offices namely: Provincial Administrator’s Office, Provincial Human Resource Management Office, Provincial Engineer’s Office, Provincial Veterinary Office, Provincial Legal Office, Provincial Agriculture Office, Provincial General Services Office, Provincial Social Welfare and Development Office, Provincial Population Office, Provincial Budget Office, Provincial Assessor’s Office, Provincial Planning and Development Office, Provincial Accountant’s Office, Provincial Treasurer’s Office, Integrated Provincial Health Office, the Provincial Environment Management Office and Provincial Governor’s Office. The Vice-Governor, on the other hand, heads the legislative branch and under him are the 14 Sangguniang Panlalawigan Members, and the Secretary to the Sangguniang Panlalawigan.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Registration No.: 004-415-252
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Uniform