Makati City Jobs Senior Accounting Associate (makati: 45k!! From Manufacturing/trading Company)jph8 Position at SAGASS CONSULTING
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the Makati City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, SAGASS CONSULTING is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Senior Accounting Associate (Makati: 45K!! From Manufacturing/Trading Company)JPH8 and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱35,000 - ₱45,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Senior Accounting Associate (makati: 45k!! From Manufacturing/trading Company)jph8
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- At least 4- 5 years solid years accounting experience
- Must have a degree in B. S. major in Accounting
- Must be a team player
- CPA an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, especially Excel)
- Experience in using SAP ERP 6.00 is an advantage
- Hands-on detail-oriented tasks.
- Team player and can collaborate with other teams in the organization.
- High level of interpersonal skills with demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy
- Assist the Team leader and Accounting Manager with the day to day, monthly, quarterly and year-end operations of the Accounting/ Finance Department such as closing of books
- Prepare financial statements and reports including balance sheets, profit and loss statements, cash flow statements, and other documents that track the company’s financial status
- Preparing financial statements by analyzing data, calculating figures, and reviewing results to ensure accuracy
- Assist in monitoring and submission of tax audit and government compliance requirements specially BIR and BOC
- Preforms reconciliation of balance sheet accounts with GL
- Performing bank reconciliations and reconciliation with suppliers and customers
- Preparing financial reports and schedules for internal use such as budgets, expense reports, and cash flow projections
- Calculating taxes such as sales tax or payroll withholdings from employee paychecks
- Investigating and resolving accounting errors and discrepancies, including those involving theft or fraud
- Perform the processing recording of cash receipts and payments
- Preparation of Debit note and Credit note
- Prepares monthly schedules of accounts
- Assists in preparation of BIR tax returns and requirements for audit
- Assists in the preparation of external auditor requirements
- Prepares accounting reports assigned
Other duties that will be assigned
SAGASS Consulting Offers:
- Direct Hiring
- Regular Position
- NO Salary Deduction
|National Capital Region
|SAGASS, 139 Valero, Makati, 1227 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SAGASS Consulting is a Japanese Consultancy firm which provides ideal career development through our company's best local employment. Bearing the perception of the necessity of a headhunting firm, SAGASS took its first landing on the Philippine industry on the year 2004.
SAGASS Consulting exists to offer professional service to meet satisfaction of our client's demand amidst the diversity in the employment industry. majority of our clients are Japanese owned business companies settled in the Philippines.
The mission of our company is to provide on its full-length, fulfillment on the part of our valued clients. In doing such, the company implements a sequence of evaluation to conscientiously seek for extremely qualified applicants.
The company envisions huge and fast assessment that leads to employment through our participative service that will be advantageous to jobseekers.
Product & Services
3.Business Consultation of H.R. Management
4.Personnel System and Labor Conflict
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: M-14-05-108
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Specific Location: Makati City