National Capital Region Jobs Senior Front-end Engineer | Hybrid | Day Shift Position at Emapta
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Senior Front-End Engineer | Hybrid | Day Shift. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Emapta, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Senior Front-end Engineer | Hybrid | Day Shift
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
Sustain your goals. Discover a world that values work-life balance and offers limitless global opportunities. Join us and benefit from a supportive work environment that fuels your ambitions and helps you achieve your goals. Embrace a diverse community where collaboration thrives and impacts the world meaningfully. Experience a sustainable and fulfilling career by applying today.
Whom you’ll work with:
At the forefront of sustainable upgrade solutions in Australia, our international client is a game-changer in their industry. Their unwavering dedication to excellence allows individuals to focus on their passions, as they handle the intricate details. In this thriving organization, teamwork, collaboration, inclusivity, and diversity form the bedrock of their achievements. Joining their team opens doors to a wealth of experience, working alongside industry experts and immersing yourself in cutting-edge projects. Take your career to new heights in an environment that values your growth and offers you the chance to make a lasting impact on sustainability.
Here’s an overview of your future role:
Employment Type: Full-time
Schedule: Day Shift
Work Arrangement: Hybrid
What do you need to succeed?
- Strong industry experience in React, Redux, and Typescript.
- Proficiency in GraphQL for efficient data querying and manipulation.
- Experience with React Native for mobile application development.
- Hands-on experience with AWS and Bitbucket for deployment pipelines.
- Knowledge of unit testing tools like enzyme, Cypress, Jest, and Mocha for code quality.
- Familiarity with software platform design, Full SDLC, SOLID principles, Design Patterns, unit testing, Security & Compliance.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, including GIT/Bitbucket.
- Agile scrum experience in a continuously shipping environment.
- Customer-centric mindset and focus on exceptional experiences.
- Eagerness to learn, share knowledge, and expand horizons.
- Emphasis on user experience and building user-friendly web applications.
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical thinking.
- Effective communication, including with non-technical individuals.
- Proactivity, ownership, and ability to work autonomously.
What awaits you in this role?
- Focus on testing to ensure quality, using tools like enzyme, cypress, jest, and mocha.
- Handling CI/CD processes and using GIT/Bitbucket for efficient deployment.
- Effective communication and alignment with stakeholders.
- Utilizing your Systems Architecture experience for scalable solutions.
- Building front-end components, working with APIs, and prioritizing quality delivery.
- Conducting code reviews and staying updated with best practices and new technologies.
- Continuous learning to solve unexpected problems.
- Working on new projects as the company expands into new markets.
- Contributing to planning, designing, and building refined solutions.
- Delivering scalable, testable, and maintainable code.
- Building and maintaining scalable applications.
- Monitoring, testing, and optimizing your designs.
- Promoting collaboration across teams.
Why choose us?
- Competitive Package
- Day 1 HMO Coverage
- Hybrid work arrangement
- Macbook Air work laptop provided
- Standard government and Emapta benefits
- 20 Leave credits consumed at your discretion
- Talent engagement and development programs
Who are we?
Discover a world of possibilities at Emapta, where your career takes flight in stability and growth. Join a team that thrives on camaraderie, supporting each other to achieve excellence together. Experience the satisfaction of being recognized for your contributions with competitive compensation packages that reflect your skills and commitment. Immerse yourself in a positive work culture that encourages collaboration, innovation, and personal development. We provide you with the platform for your success, empowering you to reach new heights in a supportive and inclusive environment.
With a wide roster of international clients from various industries and a proven track record of success, Emapta offers a stable foundation for your career. Team up with like-minded professionals who are passionate about making a meaningful impact through premium global opportunities at your fingertips. Apply now and create a better future with us.
|National Capital Region
|EMAPTA - Orient Square Building, Ortigas, The Orient Square, 2/F, Building Emerald Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
People-oriented, service-driven, and always empowered.
For over a decade, we’ve successfully linked 600+ skilled professionals and industry starters to our global client organizations by offering international career opportunities and flexible working arrangements through our 15 state-of-the-art offices here in the Philippines.
Our commitment to providing our employees with supportive workspaces and benefits motivates our people to stay with us in the long run. We have built top teams for over 540 clients and established a reputation as a leading provider in the outsourcing industry.
We are celebrating having been recognized by HR Asia as one of the "Best Companies to Work for in Asia" (Philippine Edition) and Philippine Daily Inquirer and Statista named us as one of the Best Employers to Work for in 2023.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Emapta Academy, Smart casual, Morning / Mid / Night / Shifting
- Specific Location: National Capital Region