National Capital Region Jobs Senior Lead Accountant | Xero Position at Satellite Office
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Senior Lead Accountant | XERO in our company, Satellite Office. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Senior Lead Accountant | Xero
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
SENIOR LEAD ACCOUNTANT
Work for our global clients and immerse in our rich and diverse company culture where you can thrive, grow and just be aweSOme! Apply now and discover the Satellite Office Candidate Experience – recognized as one of BEST among BPO companies worldwide.
WHAT IS A SENIOR LEAD ACCOUNTANT?
Our awesome client, a leading Australian provider of accounting and financial services is looking for SENIOR LEAD ACCOUNTANT to be part of their team.
The Senior Lead Accountant provides optimal client service with the provision of quality, timely and cost effective accounting and business services. Key tasks include responsibility for leadership, technical competence, commercial acumen, business development and the preparation of various financial statements, tax returns and BAS returns. Senior Lead Accountants also provide coaching and support to less experience accounting staff (Junior Accountants). Senior Lead Accountants are also responsible for client relationships – proactively works to establish and maintain effective client relationships and continually looks for ways to add value
Key Responsibilities of this role will include:
- Responsible for managing a team of staff in accordance with direction given by the Onshore manager
- Supervises the activity of their team with respect to adherence to Cutcher & Neale policies
- Delegates tasks to their team members and are responsible for delivering client and business outcomes as requested by their Onshore manager
- Mentoring of junior team members (Junior Accountants)
- Preparation of income tax returns
- Preparation of financial statements
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Reconciliation of profit and loss accounts
- Preparation of journal entries
- Preparation of bookkeeping reconciliations and reports
- Preparation of BAS
- Preparation of Fringe Benefits Tax returns & review
- Reconciliation of wages
- Preparation of PAYGW payment summaries and / or review
- Preparation of workers compensation declarations and / or review
- Assisting accounting team members with tasks
- Assisting administration team members with tasks
- Review of ATO notice of assessments and other correspondence
- Liaising with ATO and other government bodies
- Preparation of invoices & review
- Compliance with job timeline and work flow processes
- Maintaining workflow reporting &
- WIP management
- Full participation in team meetings
- Chairing team meetings
- Providing technical assistance and training to team members
- Providing procedural assistance and training to team members
- Reviewing income tax returns and signing off
- Reviewing BAS reports and signing off
- Comply with all the relevant Cutcher & Neale Policies and Procedures
- Must be a Bachelor of Science in Accountancy graduate
- Preparing to commence the CA/CPA Program.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a Chartered Accounting Practice.
- Technical accounting skills desirable
- Thorough understanding of the Australian Tax Laws both Federal and State
- Experience in dealing with larger SME’s
- Client communication experience
- Interpersonal skills
- Must have working knowledge in XERO accounting system
|National Capital Region
|Taguig City Satellite Office, 9th Floor, SM Aura Office Tower, 26th Street corner McKinley Parkway, The Fort, Taguig, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Experience the AweSOme Life with Satellite Office!
Voted as the Best Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) in the 2021 National Online Retail Association (NORA) Solutions Partner Awards and recognized as one of the BPO companies worldwide with the Best Candidate Experience in the 2021 Global BPO TA Awards – Satellite Office is looking for talented Filipino professionals to join our growing and awesome team!
Our employees’ happiness is key to our success. We provide best-in-class workspaces and a holistic work environment, for you to grow as well as deliver the best outcomes for our clients. Learn more about us at ww.satelliteoffice.com.
Experience the Satellite Office Life.
• We reward your ambition. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our people.
• Real people, real purpose. We support our people’s growth through continuous learning and development.
• The freedom to be awesome. We ensure that our people are given opportunities to explore their passion through fun and learning activities to help balance work and life outside work.
• Work and play haven. Our state-of-the-art facilities and technologies provide a work and play haven for our people.
• We care. We believe in prioritizing our people and community’s physical and mental wellbeing.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), • Competitive compensation and benefits packages