Taguig City Jobs Senior Manager, Data Platform (sme) Position at FWD Life Insurance Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Senior Manager, Data Platform (SME). For candidates who reside in Taguig City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at FWD Life Insurance Corporation and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||FWD Life Insurance Corporation|
|Position||Senior Manager, Data Platform (sme)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Established in Asia in 2013 with a trailblazer mentality, FWD is the primary insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group (PCG), with minority shareholders Swiss Re Group, GIC Ventures, RRJ Capital and Hopu Investments.
FWD spans 10 markets in Asia including Hong Kong SAR & Macau SAR, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia and Cambodia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. We focus on creating fresh customer experiences and making the insurance journey simpler, faster and smoother, with innovative propositions and easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to be a leading pan-Asian insurer by changing the way people feel about insurance.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
- Accountable for CTC data platform solution’s design that aligning with group Technology Strategy
- Accountable to quality effectiveness of the solution delivery of CTC and vendor teams.
- Work together with group data team for group big data platform solution design and selection
- Drive the cloud adoption in data platform solution that adhere to group cloud first strategy
- Take the Data Expert role during data application delivery, involve in data governance, data lake, A, BL etc. to provide strong support and technical guidance to project team
- Lead and participate in tackling key technical problems of big data on key cloud platforms
- Collaborate with other Architect and Data, IT professionals in the integration solution design across systems
- As members of Architect committee fand involve in CTC technical standards, architecture review, solution assessment etc. work
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- University degree or above in IT or related disciplines
- Over 10 years of IT industry including 3-5 years of increasingly responsible experience as Big Data Application Expert or architect roles
- Experience in cloud big data platform planning and building, especially Azure, AWS, etc
- Have practical experience in planning, scheme design, architecture design, implementation, operation and maintenance and application development of big data solutions for large and medium-sized enterprise projects
- Insurance or finance domain working experience is preferred
KNOWLEDGE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Deep understanding and mastering the design and development of big data platform
- Familiar with big data products and technologies, have experience in implementing azure big data application building, skill fully use and design various components of azure big data: Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure Synapse, Azure DevOps；
- Be familiar with the use / principle / tuning of common big data basic components, such as flume / Kafka / Hadoop / HBase / spark / Kafka / hive / Flink / redis / Presto / impala / Elasticsearch, etc;
- Strong hands-on experience to develop MLOPS pipeline to enable CI/CD/CT deployment and automation
- Strong relationship development and communication skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management, particularly story telling of solution and expectations management.
- Training and build up technical capability of technical staff
- Fluent English both in oral and written
– Serve as a technical expert that work together with group IT, to design FWD data platform application and modules solution architectures, assess and manage delivery quality of CTC data projects, collaborate with Enterprise Architects and Data/IT professionals for integration of data platform and other FWD systems.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Fwd Life Insurance, 1631 32nd St, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About FWD Life Insurance
FWD Life Insurance Corporation (FWD Life Insurance) launched its commercial operations in September 2014. As of end-2021, FWD Life Insurance ranks 3rd and 5th in terms of Paid-up Capital1and Total Premium Income2, respectively.
FWD Group is a pan-Asian life insurance business with approximately 10 million customers across 10 markets, including some of the fastest growing insurance markets in the world.In the Philippines, FWD has 18 business hubs located in key cities nationwide, with its headquarters in Bonifacio Global City in Taguig.
Established in 2013, FWD is focused on making the insurance journey simpler, faster and smoother, with innovative propositions and easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD is committed to changing the way people feel about insurance.
For more information, please visitfwd.com.ph.
1 ww.insurance.gov.ph > Statistics > Life > 2021 > Based on Paid-Up Capital
2 ww.insurance.gov.ph > Statistics > Life > 2021 > Based on Total Premium Income
- Industry: Insurance
- Registration No.: -
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Life Insurance, HMO for Employees and Dependents, Retirement Benefits, Business Casual (Head office) & Business attire (Bancassurance Sales), Flexible Working Hours, Mondays-Fridays, Hybrid Work Arrangement