Rizal (Antipolo) Jobs Seo Link Building Specialist (community Support) Position at INTELEGENCIA BPO LLC CORP.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Rizal (Antipolo) and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Digital Marketing
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱25,000 - ₱30,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||INTELEGENCIA BPO LLC CORP.|
|Position||Seo Link Building Specialist (community Support)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 25.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 30.000|
The ideal candidate will be responsible for outreach, link building, content creation, and account management for the duration of the sponsorship deal, along with other projects assigned by the direct manager.
- Execute the details of our paid advertising “sponsorship” deals programs.
- Conduct outreach to website owners to discuss our programs and secure placements on their websites.
- Use Buzzstream to manage outreach and follow-up communications.
- Gather images and publish blog content in the CMS tool.
- Monitor the progress of the sponsorship deal and ensure all deliverables are met.
- Act as an account manager to maintain the sponsorship deal and solve any issues independently.
- Ensure all live links posted on external websites throughout the duration of the contract meet quality assurance (QA) guidelines set out by your direct manager.
- Work with your direct manager to agree upon the terms and conditions of each sponsorship deal, including expiration of link, payment terms, and other specifics
- Maintain ongoing communication with website owners to ensure all deliverables are met and maintain a positive relationship.
- Support new blog content with outreach to publishers with the goal to acquire links.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports based on project status and other needed reports.
- Proven experience in public relations, outreach, or account management.
- Experience using Buzzstream or other outreach management software.
- Experience creating and publishing content in a CMS tool.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with SEO and link building best practices.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on quality assurance and delivering on expectations.
|Address||Intelegencia BPO LLC, OTC Building, 23 Sumulong Hwy, Antipolo, 1870 Rizal, Philippines|
- HMO after 1 month
- Meals provided everyday
- Annual appraisal
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Intelegencia started its operations in March 2009 with humble beginnings in a small basement sub-office with just one team member inspired by the vision of our Founder and CEO, Perry Chaturvedi. Perry wanted to create an organization that would make every effort to create value for our clients by embracing and implementing the goals of our clients. We have been doing just that focusing on one client at a time. The journey has been nothing but exciting and rewarding. We continue to evolve and grow each year and, today, we support our clients globally across North America, Europe, Middle East and Asia. We do this by combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across majority of industries and business functions, Intelegencia collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: 010-159-173-001
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Shifting