C.A.R Jobs Social Welfare Assistant (9) Position at Provincial Government of Benguet – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Services & Social Services, we Provincial Government of Benguet - Government, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as social welfare assistant (9) and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in C.A.R and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱19,000 - ₱19,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Provincial Government of Benguet – Government|
|Position||Social Welfare Assistant (9)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 18.760|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 18.760|
Deadline for accepting applications: June 6, 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Provincial Social Welfare and Development Office
Plantilla Item No.: 9
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 8
Monthly Salary: Php 18,757.00
Career Service (Subprofessional) First Level Eligibility
Completion of two years studies in college
4 hours of relevant training
1 year of relevant experience
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than June 6, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph
2. Performance rating in the last rating period for all positions
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in their application to:
HON. MELCHOR D. DICLAS, M.D.
Provincial Governors Office, Poblacion, La Trinidad, Benguet 2601
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days