Davao del Norte Jobs Sr. Legal Affairs Associate (tagum City) Position at First Standard Finance Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company First Standard Finance Corporation is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Davao del Norte and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of sr. legal affairs associate (tagum city) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||First Standard Finance Corporation|
|Position||Sr. Legal Affairs Associate (tagum City)|
|Region||Davao del Norte|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
1. Develops and maintains basic legal knowledge on Obligations and Contracts, court processes and litigation.
2. Develops and maintains a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s loan products and services and an understanding of the qualifications required of each client.
3. Assists in the preparation of various Legal Documents including but not limited to Small Claims cases, Compromise Agreements, etc.
4. Monitors schedule of hearings, status and development of cases and making sure that no cases shall be delayed except for justifiable cause.
5. Assists in the implementation of the Writ of Execution of Court Decision and monitors Items in Litigation (ITL).
6. Conducts thorough legal research on cases assigned.
7. Submits comprehensive reports on time.
8. Utilizes/finds/formulates means of resources/technology to enhance the effectiveness of the over-all operations to the business.
9. Evaluates job milestones or accomplishments and effect changes, when necessary, in assumptions, directions, or optional courses of action/s for the success of the business.
10. Updates own job knowledge by participating in training opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
11. Maintains customer confidence by observing the Data Privacy Act.
12. Performs related duties and responsibilities, or ad-hoc tasks, as may be assigned and requested by the immediate superior due to business exigencies.
1. Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or related field.
2. At least 2 year(s) of work experience in a similar role.
3. Familiarity with law, legal procedures and protocols, and court system. Must possess Excellent Negotiation Skills.
4. Proficient in the use of basic applications in a Windows-based environment, including Outlook, Word and Excel. Moderate keyboard skills at 40 WPM and 80% accuracy.
5. Excellent customer experience and problem-solving skills.
6. Effective English communication skills, both oral and written. Can speak the local dialect and/or Filipino.
7. Action orientated. Should be able to follow up on feedback to ensure positive outcomes.
8. Knowledge and skill of modern office practices, procedures, equipment and standard clerical techniques.
9. Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices. Leadership and human resources management skills.
10. Efficient facilitation skills. Should be able to facilitate group discussions.
11. Ability to meet department goals and objectives.
|City||Davao del Norte|
- Work Life Balance
- Great Career Opportunities
- Good Compensation and Benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
First Standard Finance Corporation is a dynamic financing institution & a leader in providing financial assistance to customers in Luzon, Visayas & Mindanao areas. FSFC envision to lead the financing industry. As it grows with its clients, FSFC continues to cater the needs of the business and consumer sectors by expanding its branches to developing cities. FSFC offers different types of loans: Real Estate, Motor Vehicle, Emergency or Payday Loan, Financing and Show Money.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: -
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Company Uniform, Mondays - Saturdays (8:00-12:00 pm only)
- Specific Location: Mandaue City