Mandaluyong City Jobs Sr. Network And Security Engineer Position at ConnectOS
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Sr. Network and Security Engineer. For those of you who live in Mandaluyong City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, ConnectOS, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Sr. Network And Security Engineer
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Why Join Us?
Are you looking for a role that provides opportunities to develop and grow? Take the next step in your career journey with us! We’ll provide you with a professional support structure and benefits to ensure you can thrive.
We offer Premium HMO, awesome technology, and above-market remuneration. Our high performers are frequently invited to visit their colleagues internationally for professional development.
We’re always searching for great talent to join our team. If you’d like be part of a fast-growing industry leader with an exceptional company culture, we’d love to hear from you.
Scope of Role:
- Design, implement and maintain the network, security and technical infrastructure of the organization.
- Ensure the availability, reliability, and security of the organization’s technology systems and IT infrastructure.
- Monitor network performance and proactively address issues to maintain high levels of uptime and performance.
- Provide technical support to internal and external stakeholders, resolving technical issues.
- Ensure network security and backup.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and make recommendations for upgrades and improvements to the Network and IT infrastructure.
- Collaborate with Senior Engineers, Solutions Architects, and other teams to align technology solutions with business goals and objectives.
- Define, document, and enforce system standards.
- Work outside of standard business hours as needed (i.e. scheduled firmware updates)
- At least 10 years Network and Security experience.
- Ability to think critically, excellent reasoning and troubleshooting skills
- Intermediate to strong experience with the following technologies:
- WIFI Management
- Project Experience (Integrator experience preferred)
- Technology (Core)
- Fortinet: FortiGate, FortiAnalyzer, FortiSwitch, FortiWifi, FortiManager
- Cisco: Switching and Wifi
- Meraki: Switching and Wifi
- Other Technology Preferred: Sophos, Juniper, Palo Alto
- Industry certifications preferred (CCNA, CCNP, ITIL, Cisco, Meraki, Aruba , AWS, Azure, VMware, etc)
- Good communications skills (oral and written). Superb interpersonal-communications skills–ability to manage multiple personality types and deliver results
- Ability to work well with a team in high-pressure situations
- Amenable to work in an early morning shift (AU Time Zone), Permanent home-based setup.
Standard Job Benefits:
- HMO on Day 1
- Paid Time-Off
- Quarterly Sick-Leave conversion
- Paid Government-Mandated Benefits
- Equipment provided
|National Capital Region
|Level 30, ConnectOS Philippines, Mega Tower, Epifanio de los Santos Ave, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Stable organization and industry leader
- Collaborative and fruitful company culture
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ConnectOSis a leading provider of offshore talent for organisations in Australia, New Zealand, the US, Canada and the UK. For over a decade, we’ve been supporting our global clients with premium resourcing and productivity solutions.
ConnectOS is one of the fastest-growing offshoring companies in the world. Founded by our Australian CEO, we help companies across a range of industries activate their capability strategies and optimise their business operations with smarter ways to solve resourcing challenges.
Our vibrant, modern work environments achieve high levels of employee engagement: happy, healthy, committed people who love what they do. ConnectOS Team HQ is located at Mega Tower, EDSA in the heart of Manila, Philippines. Our Client Support HQ is based in Melbourne, Australia.
What Our Employees Says About Us!
"Working with ConnectOS is one of the professional experience I have. Everyone is very friendly, they respond very quickly if you have concern. They also have good benefits like HMO, and they are very easy to approachable." - Sale Development Team
"If you're looking for a work-from-home setup and promoting work-life balance, ConnectOS is the way to go." - Support Operations Engineer
"ConnectOS is indeed a great place to work, from having a hybrid setup, employees may enjoy being at home or go to the office to enjoy the company of their colleagues." - QA Analyst
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: ConnectOS
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Dependents are covered under HMO