Makati City Jobs Strategic Support Officer (it Audit) Position at Metropolitan Bank & Trust Company
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Metropolitan Bank & Trust Company is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Makati City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of STRATEGIC SUPPORT OFFICER (IT AUDIT) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Metropolitan Bank & Trust Company|
|Position||Strategic Support Officer (it Audit)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Be #InGoodHands with Metrobank
Here at Metrobank, we don’t simply hire employees – we hone future leaders. We provide opportunities that enhance your skills and unlock your talents, helping you evolve into a well-rounded individual. We supply you with all the pieces you need to do your best work, unleashing your full potential to help secure your future and lead a fulfilling career. And with Metrobank’s strong heart for the community, you have the chance to give back and make worthwhile contributions to our nation’s economic and social development. With Metrobank, a meaningful life is within your reach!
The Strategic Support Officer is responsible for assisting the Business Risk Manager in supporting the Consumer Business Sector through the implementation and monitoring of different risk and control activities. He/she leads and guides the business line management and personnel in its risk management responsibilities on a day-to-day basis, specifically identifying, managing and reporting operational risks inherent in the products, activities, processes and systems for which they are accountable.
- Assess overall level of compliance or non-compliance to the relevant regulations and the Programs being implemented by the Consumer Business Sector
- Conduct operational and regulatory risk assessment for different products and services
- Respond to operational risk and regulatory consultations to ensure that the implications of proposed projects of activities and any issues around its implementation are identified, understood and immediately addressed before these are launched/implemented.
- Assist in the investigation of reported risk incidents to be able to identify gaps/control weaknesses and/or operational lapses and recommend appropriate actions that will mitigate the root cause to preclude recurrent of the incident.
- Assist in the conduct due diligence on new and existing products/programs covering all areas of risks which include fraud, operational, regulatory, data privacy legal, and credit risks, among others
- Act as the central point of contact to represent CBS during audits (internal and external). Assess the validity of the audit findings and coordinate response and effective resolution of such findings with the business units concerned.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting, Management of Financial Institution, Business Administration
- At least four (4) years work-related experience in a bank or financial institution, preferably in risk management, compliance, operations, audit, or quality assurance functions
- 5 YEARS MINIMUM in IT Audit
- Experience in IT Projects such as assessing lacking controls
- Experience in IT Operations/Support, IT Risk, IT Audit Plan
Unit: Strategic Support Division
Rank: Junior Officer
Location: Metrobank, Makati
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||H26G+GFX Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company, Buendia Ave Ext, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Be part of a leading financial institution
Metrobank is the country’s premiere universal bank with the largest consolidated network of over2,200 automated teller machines nationwide, more than 900 domestic and 30 foreign branches, subsidiaries and affiliates. A recognized leader in the country’s banking industry, Metrobank has become the trusted banking partner, staying true to its promise of keeping you in good hands.
Experience a fruitful and rewarding career
The driving force of Metrobank’s success is its people who are committed to product quality and service excellence; practice strong work ethics and good governance. We uphold a culture anchored on our core values of customer delight, teamwork, passion for results and integrity. In Metrobank, hardwork is well-rewarded with a long term career and a competitive rewards system.
Learn from trusted professionals
Metrobank is an excellent training ground for individuals who aim to learn and gain exposure to the different facets of banking and finance. The learning opportunities are immense as you work with top-notch experts of the banking industry - a driven team of individuals who put value on excellence and passion for service.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: CALASIAO