National Capital Region Jobs Supervising Accounts Management Specialist (620) Position at Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Supervising Accounts Management Specialist (620). For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation - Government, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱53,000 - ₱53,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation – Government|
|Position||Supervising Accounts Management Specialist (620)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 53.320|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 53.320|
Deadline for accepting applications: May 29, 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Receivership and Bank Management Department I
Plantilla Item No.: 620
Job Level: 6
Estimated Annual Compensation: Php 693,094.00
Career Service Professional (2nd Level)
Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job
16 hours of relevant training
Three (3) years of relevant experience
- The Supervising Accounts Management Specialist serves and posts Notices of Bank Closure in designated areas; prepares Master-list of Deposit Liabilities (MODL) and Master-list of Offset table Items (MOI); updates Financial Statements (FS) of closed banks; conducts cash counting of closed banks; prepares various Inventory and Turnover Sheets (ITS), Report of Inventories (ROI), Adjusting Journal Entries (AJE), Statement of Condition (SOC), Statement of Affairs (SOA) for Takeover Report, semi-annual SOA, Receivership and Liquidation (RL) various memos, letters, affidavits, proposed budget of closed banks, Payment Request Forms (PRFs), recommendation to address QRCs, Certification for the processing of deposit insurance claims, Certificate of employment of bank employees, and FS, SOC and Statement of Recoveries and Expenses (SRE); recommends litigation or outsourcing of accounts; attends court hearings; accomplishes Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) Form 1720-RT; submits Income Tax Returns (ITR) electronically and acts as Assisting Deputy of closed rural to commercial banks.
- Commitment to Depositor Protection, Collaborating and Communicating, Continuous Learning and Improvement, Delivering Excellent Results, Exemplifying Professionalism and Integrity, Personal Effectiveness, Service Orientation
- Organizational Outlook and Strategic Alignment, Developing Talents, Engaging and Inspiring Individual and Teams, Managing Performance, Solutions Oriented
- Accounting For Closed Banks, Bank Takeover Management, Business Writing, Documents and Records Management, Facilitating Meetings, Budget Administration, Meeting Support Administration, Logistics and Support Administration
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing by sending in their letter of application together with the following documents to the address below not later than May 29, 2023.
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 21, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded from ww.csc.gov.ph
- Performance rating (Very Satisfactory) in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records and Diploma.
Equal Employment Opportunity Principle: PDIC adheres to the principle that there shall be no discrimination in the recruitment, selection, and placement of applicants on account of age, gender, identity, sexual orientation, civil status, disabilities, religion, ethnicity/indigenous group membership, or political affiliation.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||PDIC, 3rd - 10th Floor SSS Building 6782 Ayala Avenue, corner V.A. Rufino St, Makati, 1226 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
MS. CHONA H. TORRES
Officer-in-Charge, Human Resource
Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation
4/F PDIC Building, 228 Chino Roces Avenue Makati City 1231
Only applications that satisfy the requirements and have complete documents will be processed.
The Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC) is a government instrumentality established on June 22, 1963 to promote and safeguard the interests of the depositing public by providing insurance coverage on all insured deposits.As the state deposit insurer, the PDIC provides deposit insurance up to PhP500,00 per depositor, and helps promote financial stability through risk mitigation and liquidation of closed banks. The Corporation also protects the deposit insurance system from illegal schemes and machinations, and helps maintain faith and confidence in the country ’s banking system. In support of financial literacy and inclusion, the PDIC carries out financial education initiatives to help Filipinos secure their future by being a wise saver.
A professional, committed and responsive institution; and a champion of governance, the PDIC is a consistent awardee as one of the best-governed Government-Owned and -Controlled Corporations (GOCCs) in the country.The Corporation is an attached agency of the Department of Finance.
The PDIC Vision
By 2023, PDIC will be a leading institution in depositor protection, recognized for its operational excellence that is responsive to changing times.
The PDIC Mission
We protect the depositing public while promoting confidence and stability in the banking system.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days