Central Visayas Jobs Supervising Personnel Specialist (supervising Human Resource Specialist) Position at Civil Service Commission Region VII – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Supervising Personnel Specialist (Supervising Human Resource Specialist) with full time working hours for our company office, Civil Service Commission Region VII - Government, for residents of Central Visayas and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱72,000 - ₱72,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Civil Service Commission Region VII - Government, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Supervising Personnel Specialist (Supervising Human Resource Specialist).
|Civil Service Commission Region VII – Government
|Supervising Personnel Specialist (supervising Human Resource Specialist)
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
Deadline for accepting applications: 26 June 2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: CSC FO Negros Oriental (Dumaguete City)
Plantilla Item No.: SVPS-60-2005
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 22
Monthly Salary: Php 71,511.00
Career Service Professional/ Second Level Eligibility
thirty-two (32) hours training in Technical Writing,Policy Research, Project Management
three (3) years demonstrated ability in policy/program development and/or implementation
This office highly encourages interested and qualified applicants including persons with disability (PWD), members of indigenous communities and those from any sexual orientation and gender identities and expressions (SOGIE) to apply.
Interested and qualified applicants should signify interest in writing and attach to their application the required documents and send to the email address below and fill in this link https://forms.gle/cjNTTDEqp7uwEEcU6 not later than 26 June 2023. Those who will submit hard copies of application letter and supporting documents must make sure that these will be received by 5:00p.m. of 26 June 2023.
1. Application letter (specifying the position applied for and its date of publication);
2. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) including the Work Experience Sheet (WES) with recent passport-sized picture with name and signature (CS Form No. 212, Series of 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph;
3. Copy of Performance Evaluation System (PES) Form for the last semester preceding this publication (for government employees only);
4. Copy of Certificate of Eligibility/Rating;
5. Copy of Transcript of Records; and
6. Copy of training certificates.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Director IV CARLOS A. EVANGELISTA
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Central Visayas 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of Central Visayas 2023
- Supervising Personnel Specialist (supervising Human Resource Specialist) position job vacancies