National Capital Region Jobs Supervisor, Strategic Management & Research, Corporate Planning Division Position at Armed Forces & Police Savings and Loan Association, Inc. (AFPSLAI)
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, Armed Forces & Police Savings and Loan Association, Inc. (AFPSLAI) is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of SUPERVISOR, Strategic Management & Research, Corporate Planning Division and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱45,000 - ₱59,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Armed Forces & Police Savings and Loan Association, Inc. (AFPSLAI)
|Supervisor, Strategic Management & Research, Corporate Planning Division
|National Capital Region
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
To ensure alignment of corporate goals and objectives with workable corporate strategies backed by financial and operational research to aid in the development and enhancement of products and services.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Ensures that information gathered through research are well utilized to increase business efficiency and effectiveness:
- Prepares and conducts special studies to improve business processes/profitability.
- Supervises market intelligence research necessary for the corporate direction and special studies.
- Analyzes and evaluates data and to gauge its impact on new policies and trends.
- Checks studies and policies prepared by staff and ensures that recommendations are valid prior to endorsement to Head of Corplan.
2 . Provides management with a regular assessment of the company’s financial and operational performance through various reports
3 . Supervises the data build-up, for market and competitor’s data, macroeconomics data, and ensures that they are well maintained (to be used for DCD and special studies.)
4 . Supervises activities relating to regular conduct of HO and BO PPRAs.
5 . Provides regular report to superiors on action items arising out of performance assessment conferences.
6 . Ensures that corporate marketing plan is carried out to the branch level and coordinates the same with support offices.
|National Capital Region
|Armed Forces and Police Savings & Loan Association, Inc., 887-358, National Road, Batangas, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Armed Forces and Police Savings and Loan Association, Inc. (AFPSLAI)is a non-stock savings and loan association established and registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in 1972 and currently regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas.The Association aims to promote frugality and savings among its members. As of end 2020, AFPSLAI has 592,902 members coming from the AFP, PNP, BJMP and BFP, and accumulated more than P124 Billion assets.
Benefits of an AFPSLAI Member
- You gain competitive dividend rates on yourCapital Contribution Account (CCA)and earn high interests on yourSavings Deposits Account (SDA),TAX FREE!
- You are assured of the safety of your investments due to the stability of AFPSLAI
- You have the privilege to avail of AFPSLAI's wide array of loan products to meet your financial needs.
- You get greater value for your money as AFPSLAI offers competitive interest rates for all its loan products.
- You get convenience in transacting with 27 Branch Offices and 46 Satellite Offices strategically located nationwide.
- AFPSLAI is manned by highly competent Management Team and professional staff who are commited in providing you with the best quality service you deserve.
- AFPSLAI goes beyond savings and loans. It also creates programs that will help uplift the welfare of its members and their family.
For more information, please visit our website: https://ww.afpslai.com.ph
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: afpslnc
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, AFPSLAI Regular Membership, Uniform
- Specific Location: Lucena City