National Capital Region Jobs Tax Compliance Accountant Position at Emerhub Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Our company Emerhub Philippines Inc. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of tax compliance accountant and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱25,000 - ₱30,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Emerhub Philippines Inc.
|Tax Compliance Accountant
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Important Job Description
- Ensures strict compliance of clients’ operations to tax provisions and rulings issued by the Bureau of Internal Revenue and other Government Regulatory bodies.
- Lead the preparation and reconciliation of the clients’ various tax returns and supporting requirements. This includes income tax returns, value-added tax returns, compensation & expanded withholding tax returns, & documentary stamp tax returns.
- Ensures that all relevant national and local taxes are accounted for, accurately computed, filed, and remitted on time
- Maintain timely and proper filing of documents and information with respect to each individual client to ensure audit trail of work done for efficient references. Coordinate with External auditors on the annual and interim tax compliance review.
- Pursue tax-saving opportunities and conduct moderate to complex research & analysis for improvements.
- Effectively communicate potential risks and provide solutions in a timely manner
- Maintain good client relationships and attend to clients’ queries and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Perform other tasks related to client servicing.
Important Job Qualifications
Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy or Business Administration Major in Financial Management, or any related courses.
|National Capital Region
|Emerhub Philippines, CyberOne 6th Eastwood Cyberpark, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, 1800 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Hybrid / Remote (WFH)
- SL - 7 days (Pro-rated)
- VL - 8 days (Pro-rated) (includes 1 day - Birthday Leave)
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Emerhub was founded in Jakarta in 2011. Since then, we have been providing complete solutions for investors around the world to enter and thrive in South East Asia. We are contributing in creating a better and more accessible world.
Mission & Vision
Emerhub provides market entry services such as company registration and remote hiring to foreign companies expanding in Indonesia, Vietnam, and the Philippines.
We know that going into new markets is difficult. We make sure you comply with the local laws and regulations. And we respond fast.
What makes Emerhub different
When you look for a professional service firm to help you with services like company registration or payroll, you are not just looking for somebody that does the bare minimum.
Our aim is to always find better solutions and to be really fast at replying your questions.Like when we managed to cut down the company registration times in Jakarta from the industry standard four weeks to just 4-5 working days. Or when our clients are suprised when their emails get replied in just a few hours instead of days. Even on weekends.
We do it because we feel proud every time we get to prove to our clients that operating in emerging markets doesn't mean lowering quality standards.
Our Philippine office is expanding and we need you to join in our team!
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Registration No.: CS201803857
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), SSS Contribution, Philhealth Contribution, and Pag-IBIG Contribution