National Capital Region Jobs Tax & Compliance Specialist Position at Philippine Vending Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we Philippine Vending Group are looking for candidates for the position of tax & compliance specialist with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation and domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱26,000 - ₱28,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Philippine Vending Group
|Tax & Compliance Specialist
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
· BS Degree in Accountancy/Finance/Business Admin
· Has work experience of 3-5 years
· CPA as preferred but not required
· Knowledge and understanding of Philippine tax laws and procedures, thorough knowledge in tax accounting
· Experience in using the tools on MS Office, BIR Systems and SAP
· Ensures the correct witholding taxes are deducted by our clients from their payments to the company
· Prepares the quarterly and annual income tax remittances (including Summary Alphalist of withholding tax)
· Monitors prompt and accurante tax remittances and submissions of BIR requirements/reports
· Serves as Liaison to BIR and other government agencies on tax matters
· Prepares the tax related disclosures and supplementary reports on AFS.
· Overseas regulatory compliance of Manual Receipts, CAS and POS machines
· Can start ASAP
|National Capital Region
|Philippine Vending Corporation, 54 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Ave, Pasig, 1600 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Philippine VendingGroup is the country’s market leader in providing food and beverage through vending machines. With over 20 years of pioneering vending operations, we are the only member from the Phlippines in the International Vending Alliance (IVA) and an awardee of Top 10 Enterpreneur in 2004.We are the exclusive vending partners of two of the world’s largest food and beverages companies, Nestle Philippines and Coca Cola Bottlers Philippines.
Today, we are the largest vending operator and office convenience provider in the country operating nationwide.
Be part of our vigorous team who are delighted with our competitive compensation packages, incentives and commissions, superior benefits and opportunities for career development.
Commitment: To Meet Your Needs and Exceed Your Expectations
At Philippine Vending Group , our commitment to the little details and going a step further influence the way we do business. We go the extra mile to ensure our service is superior to the rest.
Convenience: We Take Care of Everything for You
For Philippine Vending Group, market leadership means leading the way in customer convenience. We tailor-fit our processes, systems, and solutions to provide our clients the best vending experience possible.
Innovation: Pushing the Boundaries to Deliver Top-notch Services
We take innovation to heart by being the first to introduce fresh concepts and solutions before anyone else. We constantly raise our standards and continuously configure our solutions to keep up with customer demands.
Service Philosophy: Every Person In Our Staff Operates at the Highest Level.
Our role is to perform outstanding and responsive service as the backbone of our business and deliver customer satisfaction to garner strong loyalty and trust to our brand. Our team is thorough, pleasant, and professional, and they are fully trained to provide you with the best possible customer experience.
Satisfied customers breed loyalty and form lasting business relationships. From giving welcoming smiles during phone calls to timely response on urgent service requests, customer satisfaction is our medal of achievement that nurtures our edge in the industry.
At Philippine Vending Group, we listen and understand what is important to you, and your employees, and we strive constantly meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.”- 1 Corinthians 10:31
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 200-247-161-000
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Grocery Allowance, Fuel/Transportation Allowance, Paid Leaves, Mondays-Fridays
- Specific Location: Santolan, Pasig