Central Luzon Jobs Teacher I (151477-2011) Position at Schools Division of Pampanga – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Our company, Schools Division of Pampanga - Government is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Central Luzon and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of TEACHER I (151477-2011) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Education/Training & Education
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱27,000 - ₱27,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Schools Division of Pampanga – Government
|Teacher I (151477-2011)
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
Deadline for accepting applications: June 26, 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: TELACSAN NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
Plantilla Item No.: OSEC-DECSB-TCH1-151477-2011
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 11
Monthly Salary: Php 27,00.00
PBET/Teacher/RA 1080 (LET)
Bachelor of Secondary Education (BSEd) or bachelor’s degree plus 18 professional units in Education with appropriate major
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than June 26, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable)
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
ROMEO M. ALIP, Ph. D., CESO V
Schools Division Superintendent
Brgy. Lourdes, City of San Fernando, Pampanga
The Department of Education was established through the Education Decree of 1863 as the Superior Commission of Primary Instruction under a Chairman. The Education agency underwent many reorganization efforts in the 20th century in order to better define its purpose vis a vis the changing administrations and charters. The present day Department of Education was eventually mandated through Republic Act 9155, otherwise known as the Governance of Basic Education act of 2001 which establishes the mandate of this agency.
The Department of Education (DepEd) formulates, implements, and coordinates policies, plans, programs and projects in the areas of formal and non-formal basic education. It supervises all elementary and secondary education institutions, including alternative learning systems, both public and private; and provides for the establishment and maintenance of a complete, adequate, and integrated system of basic education relevant to the goals of national development.
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days