Northern Mindanao Jobs Teacher I (senior High School) Academic Track (662026-2023) Position at Department of Education, Division of Misamis Oriental – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 3 months ago
Our company, Department of Education, Division of Misamis Oriental - Government is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Northern Mindanao and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Teacher I (Senior High School) Academic Track (662026-2023) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Education/Training & Education
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱27,000 - ₱27,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Department of Education, Division of Misamis Oriental – Government|
|Position||Teacher I (senior High School) Academic Track (662026-2023)|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 27.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 27.000|
Position Title : Teacher I (Senior High School) Academic Track and Core Subjects
Plantilla Item no. : OSEC-DECSB-TCH1-662026-2023
For full job description, please see PDF file on Civil Service Commission site by clicking “Apply Now” on this job ad. Please kindly follow the procedure described in the PDF file
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
EDILBERTO L. OPLENARIA, EdD., CESO V
Schools Division Superintendent
DepEd-Division of Misamis Oriental, Cagayan de Oro City
The DepEd Division of Misamis Oriental was established in 1965 with its first Schools Division Superintendent Mr. Esteban Sarmiento. At present, the division is manned by 7,00+ teaching and non teaching personnel under the able leadership of Superintendent Jonathan S. Dela Peña PhD, CESO IV.
Our tagline is Mis. Or., BE MORE! (Bringing Excellence by Maximizing and Optimizing Resources in Education)
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Northern Mindanao 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of Northern Mindanao 2023
- Teacher I (senior High School) Academic Track (662026-2023) position job vacancies