Davao Jobs Teacher Ii (750407-2016) Position at Schools Division of Panabo City – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Schools Division of Panabo City - Government are looking for candidates for the position of teacher ii (750407-2016) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), experienced in Education/Training & Education and domiciled in Davao and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱29,000 - ₱29,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Schools Division of Panabo City – Government|
|Position||Teacher Ii (750407-2016)|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 29.170|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 29.170|
Deadline for accepting applications: June 4, 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: DIVISION OF PANABO CITY Senior High School
Plantilla Item No.: OSEC-DECSB-TCH2-750407-2016
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 12
Monthly Salary: Php 29,165.00
Applicants for a permanent appointment: RA 1080 (Teacher) ; if not RA1080 eligible, they must pass the LET within five (5) years after the date of first hiring; Applicants for a contractual position: None required; Practitioners (part time only): None required
ACADEMIC TRACK AND CORE SUBJECTS Bachelor’s degree with a major in the relevant strand/subject; or any Bachelor’s degree plus at least 6 units towards Master’s degree in relevant strand/subject ARTS & DESIGN Bachelor’s degree with a major in field(s) under the Track; or any Bachelor’s degree plus at least 15 units of specialization in the relevant subject SPORTS Bachelor’s degree with a major in field(s) under the Track; or any Bachelor’s degree plus 15 units of specialization in fields under the Track TECHNICAL-VOCATIONAL LIVELIHOOD (TVL) Bachelor’s degree; or completion of technical-vocational course(s) in the area of specialization
ACADEMIC TRACK AND CORE SUBJECTS None required ARTS & DESIGN 4 hours of training relevant to the courses in the Track SPORTS 4 hours of training relevant to the courses in the Strand TECHNICALVOCATIONAL LIVELIHOOD (TVL) At least NC II + TMC I (*Appropriate to the specialization)
ACADEMIC TRACK AND CORE SUBJECTS None required ARTS & DESIGN 1 year relevant teaching/industry work experience SPORTS 1 year relevant teaching/industry work experience TECHNICALVOCATIONAL LIVELIHOOD (TVL) 6 months of relevant teaching or 6 months of industry work experience
This office highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants, including persons with disability (PWD), members of indigenous communities, and those with divers sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (SOGIE), to apply.
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than June 4, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance Rating (must be signed or approved) for two (2) previous and latest performance rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/PRC License (not expired) ;
4. Official Transcript of Records duly certified, authenticated and verified & Special Order if graduated from a private institution;
5. Latest Appointment and Service Record (if applicable);
6. Certificates of Employment, Trainings Attended (not used during the latest promotion), Awards and Recognitions, Outstanding Accomplishments, Consultancy and Resource Speakership, Innovation, Research and Development Projects (action research must be recognized or with certification from the Division Research Committee), Publication or Authorship, (if applicable);
7. Accomplishments/Projects Implemented with documentation (since the latest promotion); and
8. Omnibus Certification.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Address||7MMC+872 Department of Education - Panabo City Division, Pan-Philippine Hwy, Panabo, Davao del Sur, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
DR. JINKY B. FIRMAN, CESO VI
Schools Division Superintendent
Government Center, City Hall St., Brgy. JP Laurel, Panabo City
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Davao 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of Davao 2023
- Teacher Ii (750407-2016) position job vacancies