Davao Jobs Teacher Ii (751121-2016) Position at Schools Division of Panabo City – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Davao and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Schools Division of Panabo City - Government is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as TEACHER II (751121-2016) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Education/Training & Education with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱29,000 - ₱29,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Schools Division of Panabo City – Government|
|Position||Teacher Ii (751121-2016)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 29.170|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 29.170|
Deadline for accepting applications: June 4, 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: DIVISION OF PANABO CITY Elementary Level
Plantilla Item No.: OSEC-DECSB-TCH2-751121-2016
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 12
Monthly Salary: Php 29,165.00
RA 1080 / PBET (Teacher)
Bachelor of Elementary Education (BEEd);or Bachelor’s degree plus 18 professional units in Education
1 year relevant experience
This office highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants, including persons with disability (PWD), members of indigenous communities, and those with divers sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (SOGIE), to apply. Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than June 4, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph
2. Performance Rating (must be signed or approved) for two (2) previous and latest performance rating period (if applicable)
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/PRC License (not expired)
4. Official Transcript of Records duly certified, authenticated and verified & Special Order if graduated from a private institution
5. Latest Appointment and Service Record (if applicable)
6. Certificates of Employment, Trainings Attended (not used during the latest promotion), Awards and Recognitions, Outstanding Accomplishments, Consultancy and Resource Speakership, Innovation, Research and Development Projects (action research must be recognized or with certification from the Division Research Committee), Publication or Authorship, (if applicable)
7. Accomplishments/Projects Implemented with documentation (since the latest promotion); and
8. Omnibus Certification.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Address||7MMC+872 Department of Education - Panabo City Division, Pan-Philippine Hwy, Panabo, Davao del Sur, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
DR. JINKY B. FIRMAN, CESO VI
Schools Division Superintendent
Government Center, City Hall St., Brgy. JP Laurel, Panabo City
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days