Northern Mindanao Jobs Teacher Ii (elementary School) (osec-decsb-tch2-664046-1998) Position at Department of Education, Division of Misamis Oriental – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Teacher II (Elementary School) (OSEC-DECSB-TCH2-664046-1998). For candidates who reside in Northern Mindanao and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Department of Education, Division of Misamis Oriental - Government and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Education/Training & Education with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam).
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱29,000 - ₱29,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Department of Education, Division of Misamis Oriental – Government|
|Position||Teacher Ii (elementary School) (osec-decsb-tch2-664046-1998)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 29.170|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 29.170|
Deadline for accepting applications: May 29, 2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Within the Division of Misamis Oriental
Plantilla Item No.: OSEC-DECSB-TCH2-664046-1998
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 12
Monthly Salary: Php 29,165.00
Bachelor of Elementary Education (BEEd) or Bachelor’s degree plus 18 professional units in Education
1 year relevant experience
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than May 29, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
* For further details, please read Vacancy Announcement at ww.depedmisor.com
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Address||FJMW+9PJ Department of Education - Misamis Oriental Division, Pelaez Sports Complex, Don Apolinar Velez St, Cagayan de Oro, 9000 Lalawigan ng Misamis Oriental, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
EDILBERTO L. OPLENARIA, EdD., CESO V
Schools Division Superintendent
DepEd-Division of Misamis Oriental, Cagayan de Oro City
The DepEd Division of Misamis Oriental was established in 1965 with its first Schools Division Superintendent Mr. Esteban Sarmiento. At present, the division is manned by 7,00+ teaching and non teaching personnel under the able leadership of Superintendent Jonathan S. Dela Peña PhD, CESO IV.
Our tagline is Mis. Or., BE MORE! (Bringing Excellence by Maximizing and Optimizing Resources in Education)
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Northern Mindanao 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of Northern Mindanao 2023
- Teacher Ii (elementary School) (osec-decsb-tch2-664046-1998) position job vacancies