Western Visayas Jobs Teacher Ii (osec-decsb-tch2-422243-2017) Position at Schools Division of Kabankalan City – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Do you currently live in the Western Visayas and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Schools Division of Kabankalan City - Government is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Teacher II (OSEC-DECSB-TCH2-422243-2017) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Education/Training & Education with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱29,000 - ₱29,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Schools Division of Kabankalan City – Government
|Teacher Ii (osec-decsb-tch2-422243-2017)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
Deadline for accepting applications: June 27, 2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Senior High School, SDO Kabankalan City
Plantilla Item No.: OSEC-DECSB-TCH2-42243-2017
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 12
Monthly Salary: Php 29,165.00
Regular applicants for a permanent position: RA 1080 (Teacher); if not, they must pass the LET within five (5) years of hiring Regular applicants for a contractual position: None required ? Practitioners (parttime only): None required
Bachelor’s degree; or completion of technical-vocational course(s) in the area of specialization
At least NC II + TMC I *Appropriate to the specialization
6 months relevant teaching or 6 months of industry work experience
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than June 27, 2023.
1. Application letter
2. CSC Form 212 (Personal Data Sheet) must be computerized sworn before an officer authorized to administer oath.
3. Service Record/Certificate of Employment specifying the duties and responsibilities, signed by Human Resource Management Officer or Head of Office.
4. Other Designations (with specific duties and responsibilities), if any
5. Position Description Form for regular employees if from other government agencies
6. Certificate of Eligibility (PRC or CSC)
7. Performance Rating for the last 3 rating period (IPCRF/OPCRF for regular employees)
8. Certificate of Trainings after the last promotion/appointment
9. Outstanding Accomplishment after the last promotion/appointment
10. Omnibus Sworn Certification of the applicant stating that all documents submitted are authentic copy of the original, complete and all statements therein are true and correct sworn before a person authorized to administer oath.
Note: All applicants must be computer literate and shall ensure completeness and accuracy of the documents submitted. No retrieval of folders will be allowed once stamped “received” except if permitted by the head of office on reasonable ground.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|DepEd SDO Kabankalan City, Kabankalan City Sport & Cultural Center, Kabankalan, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
MICHELL L. ACOYONG, CESO VI
Assistant Schools Division Superintendent
Office of the Schools Division Superintendent
Tayum St., Brgy. 8, Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days