Ilocos Region Jobs Teacher Ii (osec-decsb-tch2-60167-2010) Position at DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION, SCHOOL DIVISION OFFICE OF PANGASINAN II – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Ilocos Region and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Education/Training & Education
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱29,000 - ₱29,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION, SCHOOL DIVISION OFFICE OF PANGASINAN II – Government
|Teacher Ii (osec-decsb-tch2-60167-2010)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
Deadline for accepting applications: MAY 29, 2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: BARANGOBONG NHS, SDO PANGASINAN II
Plantilla Item No.: OSEC-DECSB-TCH2-60167-2010
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 12
Monthly Salary: Php 29,165.00
RA 1080 (Teacher)
BSED or Bachelor’s degree + 18 professional units in Education
4 hours of training relevant to the courses in the Strand
1 year relevant experience
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than MAY 29, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|3H3Q+473 Pangasinan Division II, Binalonan, Pangasinan, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
YOGIE S. CASTAÑETO
Administrative Officer IV/HRMO II
SDO Pangasinan II, Binalonan, Pangasinan
There used to be one school division of the Province. The original school division with official head quarters at Lingayen was originally created by Act. No. 74 of the Philippine Commission,the Law-making body of the government during the early years of the American regime. The Law (Act. No. 74) has been called the organic law of the Philippine Educational System as it officially enacted the creation of the Department of Public Instruction, now the Department of Education. Worth remembering was the fact that this law was first circularized by the Department of Public Instruction on August 1, 1901 identifying Pangasinan as one of the ten school division throughout the country and specifying Lingayen Pangasinan as its official station.
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days