C.A.R Jobs Teacher Ii (osec-decsb-tch2-90127-2017) Position at Schools Division of Abra – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Teacher II (OSEC-DECSB-TCH2-90127-2017). For those of you who live in C.A.R and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Schools Division of Abra - Government, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Education/Training & Education with at least Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱29,000 - ₱29,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Schools Division of Abra – Government
|Teacher Ii (osec-decsb-tch2-90127-2017)
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
|Type of Work
Deadline for accepting applications: June 9,2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Senior High School
Plantilla Item No.: OSEC-DECSB-TCH2-90127-2017
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 12
Monthly Salary: Php 29,165.00
Bachelor’s degree holder; or graduate of technical-vocational course (s) in the area of specialization
At least NC* II + TMC**1 *Appropriate to the specialization
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than June 9,2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form 212, Revised 2017) which cn be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph
2. Performance Rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable)
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
GEMMA B. CABUTAJE
Administrative Officer IV/HRMO-II
Actividad Economia St., Zone 2, Bangued, Abra
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in C.A.R 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies for Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
- job vacancies in the city of C.A.R 2023
- Teacher Ii (osec-decsb-tch2-90127-2017) position job vacancies