Western Visayas Jobs Teacher Iii (osec-decsb-tch3-420080-2000) Position at Schools Division of Kabankalan City – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Teacher III (OSEC-DECSB-TCH3-420080-2000) with full time working hours for our company office, Schools Division of Kabankalan City - Government, for residents of Western Visayas and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Education/Training & Education and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱31,000 - ₱31,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Schools Division of Kabankalan City - Government, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Teacher III (OSEC-DECSB-TCH3-420080-2000).
|Schools Division of Kabankalan City – Government
|Teacher Iii (osec-decsb-tch3-420080-2000)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
Deadline for accepting applications: June 27, 2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Florentino Galang Sr. NHS, SDO Kabankalan City
Plantilla Item No.: OSEC-DECSB-TCH3-420080-200
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 13
Monthly Salary: Php 31,320.00
RA 1080 (Teacher)
Bachelor’s Degree in Secondary Education; or Bachelor’s Degree with 18 professional education units with appropriate field of specialization
2 years relevant experience
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than June 27, 2023.
1. Application letter
2. CSC Form 212 (Personal Data Sheet) must be computerized sworn before an officer authorized to administer oath.
3. Service Record/Certificate of Employment specifying the duties and responsibilities, signed by Human Resource Management Officer or Head of Office.
4. Other Designations (with specific duties and responsibilities), if any
5. Position Description Form for regular employees if from other government agencies
6. Certificate of Eligibility (PRC or CSC)
7. Performance Rating for the last 3 rating period (IPCRF/OPCRF for regular employees)
8. Certificate of Trainings after the last promotion/appointment
9. Outstanding Accomplishment after the last promotion/appointment
10. Omnibus Sworn Certification of the applicant stating that all documents submitted are authentic copy of the original, complete and all statements therein are true and correct sworn before a person authorized to administer oath.
Note: All applicants must be computer literate and shall ensure completeness and accuracy of the documents submitted. No retrieval of folders will be allowed once stamped “received” except if permitted by the head of office on reasonable ground.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
MICHELL L. ACOYONG, CESO VI
Assistant Schools Division Superintendent
Office of the Schools Division Superintendent
Tayum St., Brgy. 8, Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days